Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why you cannot take these insta huns seriously, it was all Shark this and Shark that when they were gifting her multiple hoovers; honestly sets my tits on edge with these self absorbed nobodies 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Now this Swan one is the dogs bollocks and she even uses it at work ffs!!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I bought the swan pots and pans when they became the best thing since sliced bread and the pans lost their non stick after a few uses and I had an argument with swan to get a new set and they were so rude and said I must have made them that way…. Anyway I got new pans, fast forward a couple of months and they went in the bin, the handles fallen off a pot and I only have 2 pots left. You can always see when these influencers post pics of them that they’re in the same state but they hide it well. I no longer buy in to any of the shite these people post!

You’ll never get an honest review out of someone who is being paid to post it.

Reactions: 9
Only thing ive been influenced into buying was the milk frother, money well spent my 11year old can make her own hot chocolate now and she took it home and loves it.

Reactions: 4
She's basically just gave the whole of Instagram her address 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It’s on the Companies House website for her bespoke gems business, I remember her having a little tantrum regarding companies sending her items and not contacting her beforehand. She then changed the details regarding her address 🤣

• Haha
It’s on the Companies House website for her bespoke gems business, I remember her having a little tantrum regarding companies sending her items and not contacting her beforehand. She then changed the details regarding her address 🤣
Oh what she’d do for companies to send her stuff now. Karmas a witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the same watching that, it was literally rubbing it’s Willy, balls and bum hole all over her pillows 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Everything looks grubby including the bed, pillows, cushions & throw, all needs a bloody good wash. That bed frame needs a deep clean with the gifted Swan cleaner which has now overtaken the gifted Shark as her favourite 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything looks grubby including the bed, pillows, cushions & throw, all needs a bloody good wash. That bed frame needs a deep clean with the gifted Swan cleaner which has now overtaken the gifted Shark as her favourite 🤷🏼‍♀️
Noticed she still has her gold shark in the background

F302DE82-2772-4856-BBB9-FBDF49B718A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love seeing her follower numbers drop every day, wonder if she’s maxed out the credit card and can’t buy anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My dog sleeps on the bottom of the bed on a throw, no bollocks or arse anywhere near my pillows. She has no bollocks anyway 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love seeing her follower numbers drop every day, wonder if she’s maxed out the credit card and can’t buy anymore
The majority of companies have dropped her, she probably doesn’t want to use her money as that’s for holidays, clothes & £200 hauls at the weekend.

My dog sleeps on the bottom of the bed on a throw, no bollocks or arse anywhere near my pillows. She has no bollocks anyway 🤣🤣

True, but then again Chubby has lost his since he met her!!!

• Haha
The ice cream van is back! If I have to hear that stupid ice cream song again I will scream! Why does she think it's a good idea to let her dog eat an entire ice cream everyday? She'll regret it when he has heart failure. People food is not for dogs Gemma!

Oh great time for that poor dog to start getting a sugar laden ice cream every day for the next six months. He’s a dog Gem, stop feeding him human food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.