Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can just imagine her barging through thinking she’s more important than everyone else. I am amused that she now has to go on a long flight with a teenager who’s lost an airpod 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she really put up a question box asking if everyone was excited to watch her stories on holiday. The other box said no, I’m jealous!! Is she for real? Reminds me of the time she said “don’t get jealous, get inspired “. What an absolute bell end she is. Her ego is so inflated she could of flown herself there. Prick.

Reactions: 14
Why does Kyle need three beers at a time on a flight? I can think of nothing worse! I had one small glass of wine on a flight to America once and it nearly ended me with the altitude!

Reactions: 6
Why does Kyle need three beers at a time on a flight? I can think of nothing worse! I had one small glass of wine on a flight to America once and it nearly ended me with the altitude!
If I was stuck on a flight with Gemma, I’d need all the ale I could get my hands on to get me through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe if she stopped booking through third party websites for cheap deals she would actually know what she’s going to get when she turns up to places? If it said king bed then that’s all there would be. If it didn’t say sofa bed then of course there’s no sofa bed.

I’m all for saving pennies but I get the fear with third party booking websites since you’ll be the first bussed out of a hotel if they’ve over booked and you didn’t book direct.

Maybe if she stopped booking through third party websites for cheap deals she would actually know what she’s going to get when she turns up to places? If it said king bed then that’s all there would be. If it didn’t say sofa bed then of course there’s no sofa bed.

I’m all for saving pennies but I get the fear with third party booking websites since you’ll be the first bussed out of a hotel if they’ve over booked and you didn’t book direct.

Sorry but if that was me I’d make damn sure my child had the bed and I’d be on the floor!

Reactions: 9
Not a maternal bone in her body! I would go on the floor & give my child the bed? I know for a fact my other half wouldn't let that happen though & would give me & my son the bed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Kyle should’ve been the one to take the floor, I’d say he would’ve had enough to drink by that stage it would make no odds to him

Reactions: 12
At least she’s actually got to go away with them, even if they haven’t managed to sort somewhere for her to sleep!

Reactions: 5
She's been to America before surly she knows they state what beds are in the room. They offer you a king bed and they also offer king plus child bed, you have to click the option you need. They also say how much it is for a rollaway bed in terms on booking.com and is always quite a bit but that's just the cost of a room for 3 then! For someone who acts like a travel blogger she has no clue.
Anyone else hoping she's got covid in the morning hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's been to America before surly she knows they state what beds are in the room. They offer you a king bed and they also offer king plus child bed, you have to click the option you need. They also say how much it is for a rollaway bed in terms on booking.com and is always quite a bit but that's just the cost of a room for 3 then! For someone who acts like a travel blogger she has no clue.
Anyone else hoping she's got covid in the morning hahaha
I would die laughing 🤣🤣

Not a maternal bone in her body! I would go on the floor & give my child the bed? I know for a fact my other half wouldn't let that happen though & would give me & my son the bed 🤷‍♀️
I’ve always got the impression that Kyle doesn’t really give two shits about Grace,he’s there for his chavvy wife only and if he could get rid of her he’d do it in a second. They’re the perfect family though-all utterly horrid people with horrid attitudes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can chubby not go one day without a beer or a gin, beer bottles on the table in the hotel in Heathrow and on the flight to Miami. More beers while in the hotel at Miami, honestly life is beer for him; mind you living with Gemma is probably very challenging to say the least. His stress levels this 24 hours must be through the roof with the entitled nobody as nothing is going to HER plans!!!!

I’ve always got the impression that Kyle doesn’t really give two shits about Grace,he’s there for his chavvy wife only and if he could get rid of her he’d do it in a second. They’re the perfect family though-all utterly horrid people with horrid attitudes
[/QUOTE]

You are probably right, he was very aware and therefore Grace should be included in everything. They still have their child free weekends when Grace’s biological dad and step mum have her, obviously this isn’t enough for these two.

On one of her many Q & A, some one asked if Grace was okay being an only child, she replied that she isn’t really as she has Sox 🙄 Grace has said that they favour Sox over her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Jesus she wasn’t joking when she said her old teeth were horrendous! And no wonder her face doesn’t move anymore! Those under eye bags could hold a weeks worth of shopping!!
normally appearance is a bit mean to comment on but all bets are off for Racists.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t think her new teeth are much better. I know they’re completely different from the old ones but they do nothing for her, they don’t suit her and they don’t look natural. You can’t polish a turd though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t think her new teeth are much better. I know they’re completely different from the old ones but they do nothing for her, they don’t suit her and they don’t look natural. You can’t polish a turd though 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think my issue with her Turkey teef are that they all end at the same length? Natural teeth aren’t all uniform in size and shape. Go as white in the teeth as you want girl but they should at least look like human teeth. Kyle’s I don’t find quite as awful as he does seem to have a wee bit of size and shape difference (and I think his are a shade or two darker as well?).

I think my issue with her Turkey teef are that they all end at the same length? Natural teeth aren’t all uniform in size and shape. Go as white in the teeth as you want girl but they should at least look like human teeth. Kyle’s I don’t find quite as awful as he does seem to have a wee bit of size and shape difference (and I think his are a shade or two darker as well?).
They look like a gum shield 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.