Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s YOUR holiday Gemma. People aren’t ‘looking forward’ to seeing anything, because peoples lives don’t revolve around you. You might find it hard to believe I know. So far up your own arse it’s unreal 🤦‍♀️ If I was to ask my close friends and family what they were most excited about when I went on holiday they’d think I’d lost the bleeping plot. Prick!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else want to message everyone on board and tell them they’re cruising with a racist

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she put her phone down and enjoy her holiday! She can’t do a thing without filming it. All those people she’s filming and showing on her Instagram, I doubt they want to be exposed to her followers. . Live in the moment Gemma, enjoy your family, stop filming it and live it

I don’t understand these insta huns that film their time away, put your phone down and have a private holiday!

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she put her phone down and enjoy her holiday! She can’t do a thing without filming it. All those people she’s filming and showing on her Instagram, I doubt they want to be exposed to her followers. . Live in the moment Gemma, enjoy your family, stop filming it and live it

I don’t understand these insta huns that film their time away, put your phone down and have a private holiday!
I always think this, I can’t imagine viewing my whole holiday through a screen.

Reactions: 2
Do you know what really annoys me? Her going on about free food, free drink… they’re not free, you’ve paid already!

Reactions: 7

I noticed at the sail away party or whatever it’s called she was filming and I didn’t notice one other person with their phone out they were all just dancing and enjoying themselves. For Gemma it’s like if she didn’t film it for the gram it didn’t happen

Reactions: 8
I’m not into cruising, but I can understand why some people are. What I really can’t understand is getting a flight to Miami, to then cruise overnight to the Bahamas… to then lie on a beach?

Reactions: 3
OMG why would you post a picture of your 12 year old with her arse out to thousands of strangers?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I could NEVER put a pic of my 12/13 year old daughter up with her bleeping butt cheeks hanging out for any old weirdo to view!! The amount of followers she has as well !!
she’s a child ffs it’s so inappropriate! I’d be furious if my child’s other parent put this up!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I could NEVER put a pic of my 12/13 year old daughter up with her bleeping butt cheeks hanging out for any old weirdo to view!! The amount of followers she has as well !!
she’s a child ffs it’s so inappropriate! I’d be furious if my child’s other parent put this up!
You and me both, but if it engages people and likes then all is good 😬 she did it last year when her parents were with her; Grace’s bikini then was very inappropriate to say the least.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the filtered to fo## sky and sea 🙄🙄🙄 why can the huns not post a pic without a filter 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe her daughter is only 12 👀 then again she’s raised as a friend not a daughter and left to fend for herself half the time

Reactions: 7
There’s definately much more appropriate adult bikinis on the market than that one 😳
Edited to add….Gemma can’t say no to grace so it was probably a case of I want I want and Gemma giving in. I can’t imagine graces dad is overly amused at his Pre teen daughter wandering about like that

Reactions: 5
You and me both, but if it engages people and likes then all is good 😬 she did it last year when her parents were with her; Grace’s bikini then was very inappropriate to say the least.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the filtered to fo## sky and sea 🙄🙄🙄 why can the huns not post a pic without a filter 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh did she?! Wow she’s unbelievable!! She wants to be careful no one reports her for posting that up to all those followers!! It’s odd! She’s sexualising a child!

As if any filter will improve her toe faced appearance LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.