Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s legoland that you’re not allowed to go to without a child.

What a tw@t she looks in her video 🤣

Kyle Kyle come record me as I walk slowly onto the balcony playing with my hurr, make sure you get my flat ass in frame 🤦‍♀️
Forehead face

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s legoland that you’re not allowed to go to without a child.

What a tw@t she looks in her video 🤣

Kyle Kyle come record me as I walk slowly onto the balcony playing with my hurr, make sure you get my flat ass in frame 🤦‍♀️
You are allowed to go to Legoland without a child FYI.

Reactions: 1
That photo 🤢 aww kyle let’s both wear white and I’ll put my hand on your shoulder so we look like the perfect couple, lovingly gazing over a photo Calender 🤮 what a tit present too 🤣
I think it was more like them looking back at all the years of abuse the pair of them gave
Oh look here’s the time I said I’d feel like killing myself if I gain 1 pound and this was the time I said all gay people need shooting and look Kyle that time less than 12months ago you wished a slow painful death on someone and their family……

Ok so this is my theory…. A bed company (possibly luxury bed company) gifted her a bed before Xmas. Then they stopped working with her and wouldn’t give her a discount code. She’s sold the bed and accepted one from arrista. The first pic is the one she sold and the second pic is the one she has now. Same room and it was around Xmas because there’s a Christmas penguin on the windowsill. Oh and has she really printed out her discount code onto a cushion? What a prick 🤣
She won a bed at the party of luxury bc so they must have not given it to her 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wheres grace.... again..... bet she didnt want to go to zoo. Poor girl i didnt think adults could go to the zoo without kids with them?!
Now now behave yourself, this is their valentines night away so it’s only fair that grace doesn’t come, they never get time to themselves 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now now behave yourself, this is their valentines night away so it’s only fair that grace doesn’t come, they never get time to themselves 🤪
Reminds me of someone I know who’s asked their mum to have the kids while they go away seeing as they all have the week off for half term

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t think the bought expensive gifts for valentines. Thought the only bought little cheap sentimental gifts like a calendar 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel really sorry for their daughter knowing her parents have gone off and done that without her

• Angry
I feel really sorry for their daughter knowing her parents have gone off and done that without her
I wouldn’t get the same enjoyment out of it knowing how much my kids would love it. No way would I do something like that without them!

Anybody know why chubby loves the creepy crawlies and reptiles 🐜🪳🕷🪲🦗🪰🦟🦎 answers on a postcard please, must be pink 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

No way would I have booked that experience without taking a child or children that I had, valentines or no valentines, just pure selfish vibes, which doesn’t surprise me in the least!!!!!

#savinggrace

Anybody know why chubby loves the creepy crawlies and reptiles 🐜🪳🕷🪲🦗🪰🦟🦎 answers on a postcard please, must be pink 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

No way would I have booked that experience without taking a child or children that I had, valentines or no valentines, just pure selfish vibes, which doesn’t surprise me in the least!!!!!

#savinggrace
He’s obviously attracted to snakes 🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Definately beautify suitcsses. No ads. No ads haha all that commission sge oykd have made had she not have been the hike disgusting person she is. Has to learn to be money savvy now with only her business wage coming in

• Haha
That clicking of her turkey teeth when she talks goes right through me 😵
😆😆😆😆 So reminds me of Missgreedy, only difference is this one doesn’t spit and slurp.

How many bloody links did she up upload to her many stories last night 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she has to try to make her money from somewhere seeing as the ads are drying up

Can you just imagine these pair with a drone while on holiday 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 hopefully they don’t find it or the finder keeps it 😆 my question is WHY would you need it for your holiday?
I hate people with drones. You’re actually not allowed to use them over peoples houses, so hopefully someone bins it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.