Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she’s so embarrassing dancing. M I just can’t think of anything worse 😂😂😂 we did a mini cruise to Amsterdam a few years ago and the nightlife and cheesyness made me want to jump overboard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot comprehend how someone can be so irresponsible😡 It’s still in the stories.

Reactions: 3
I reported it ✋🏼 391k strangers seeing a barely dressed child, totally irresponsible. Don’t worry Gemma I’ll safe guard your CHILD.

Reactions: 8
I reported it too. Absolutely disgusting to put your child on Instagram like that. She’s a poor excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 8
She sees no wrong in her pre teen showing her arse cheeks to everyone. 😡 the gob on her on the video of the sail away, enough to turn milk sour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see the chubster has braved the ocean loop 🙄 let’s applaud him for his bravery 🤣

How can you enjoy a family holiday when you feel the need to document everything that you do for the gram, it must be so time consuming.

She honestly thinks she is the queen of cruising with a sprinkling of Judith Chalmers thrown in 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those photos of her child are a disgrace. End of ✋ luckily the majority of her followers are bots anyway but wow. I would never post a photo of my daughter like that. It’s a bloody thong bikini. Wrong on every level!!!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else actually find the sea really scary 😬 can’t think of anything worse than not being able to see the land 🤮

Reactions: 5
I see the chubster has braved the ocean loop 🙄 let’s applaud him for his bravery 🤣

How can you enjoy a family holiday when you feel the need to document everything that you do for the gram, it must be so time consuming.

She honestly thinks she is the queen of cruising with a sprinkling of Judith Chalmers thrown in 🤣😂
I was genuinely impressed he didn’t get stuck augustus gloop style!
I’ve never fancied a cruise but Christ alive from her storying it’s now my idea of hell

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never cringed as hard as I did during those best legs stories. Brits abroad 😬
Also anyone else think this just looks like butlins on the sea!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.