Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a sneaking suspicion that someone set that drone on fire deliberately, probably sick of the dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a sneaking suspicion that someone set that drone on fire deliberately, probably sick of the dickheads
👍🏻 or shot it down 😳 rumour has it that they are not well received where they live, can’t understand why 😅😆😂🤣 most people can’t wait to see the back of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s hilarious that she thinks it done it by itself, I would have set it on fire if it landed in my garden, stupid witch
They know, she just wants to come across to her followers that they live where they are in complete harmony, when in fact most people around them can’t stand the family.

Reactions: 10
I know someone who lives very close to them. They are hates wouldn't surprise me if it was shot down. I certainly would. It's got a camera and you should be using it over house as per the law

Reactions: 8
I know someone who lives very close to them. They are hates wouldn't surprise me if it was shot down. I certainly would. It's got a camera and you should be using it over house as per the law
I have read elsewhere that they are not liked, not really that hard to work out why is it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I see Gemma’s been cooking with the blendjet, not marked as an ad but a sneakily #blendjetpartner 🙄🙄

How much attitude does Grace have 😳 now I love a sassy girl who isn’t rude, but why video it and upload it.

• Haha
I see Gemma’s been cooking with the blendjet, not marked as an ad but a sneakily #blendjetpartner 🙄🙄

How much attitude does Grace have 😳 now I love a sassy girl who isn’t rude, but why video it and upload it.
Grace comes across as a precocious brat to me but what do you expect...the apple never falls far from the tree.

Reactions: 13
I really don’t like to talk bad about a child but her daughter is a diva. If she doesn’t get a grip of her attitude soon, she’ll grow into a witch like her mother! My kids wouldn’t get away with an attitude like that.

Hope Eunice does her worse and keeps her grounded. And she misses her cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does it not really show her true worth when someone at the airport threatens to call the police because of her behaviour- she seriously needs to take a good look at herself. I honestly worry for her daughter as she is going to be subject to isolation and bullying at school with a mother like that. She is no role model not even to a slug in the ground. A real disgrace

Reactions: 12
Absolutely delighted her mornings gone tits up 🤣🤣 you’re in Heathrow now love none of your pretentious tit here hun 🤣🤣 the face on it because she’s not getting treated like the royalty she thinks she is 🤣🤣 toe faced looking drama Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.