Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to think Sox is spoilt because her parents don't want him dragging his muddy ass paws allover their house? Gemma you should be cleaning your own dogs feet instead of making them do it, have some respect for other people's houses/carpets.

Reactions: 8
He’s not spoilt @Megantron, just has a very, very lazy owner!!!!!

What was that story about regarding Sox, her mum and dad drying him off with a towel when he was wet and putting down sheets to stop muddy paws on the carpet. Surely this is standard when you own a dog that has got wet, you would take the time and effort to dry them off to make them comfortable. I wouldn’t want to be in wet clothes so why should a dog lie around with wet fur 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
He’s not spoilt @Megantron, just has a very, very lazy owner!!!!!

What was that story about regarding Sox, her mum and dad drying him off with a towel when he was wet and putting down sheets to stop muddy paws on the carpet. Surely this is standard when you own a dog that has got wet, you would take the time and effort to dry them off to make them comfortable. I wouldn’t want to be in wet clothes so why should a dog lie around with wet fur 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep, my dog sits and waits for her paws to be wiped when she comes in, they get sore if she stays wet

Reactions: 5
Ok so this is my theory…. A bed company (possibly luxury bed company) gifted her a bed before Xmas. Then they stopped working with her and wouldn’t give her a discount code. She’s sold the bed and accepted one from arrista. The first pic is the one she sold and the second pic is the one she has now. Same room and it was around Xmas because there’s a Christmas penguin on the windowsill. Oh and has she really printed out her discount code onto a cushion? What a prick 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or @noseyparker80 they contacted her to uplift the gifted bed, wouldn‘t that just be perfect 👍🏻 Not a problem for grabby Gemma as she will just contact another company as she’s not bothered whose supplying; just so long as it’s free.

The thing is I don’t think she cares if they drop her once she’s done the ad and got her freebies out of it. Yeah it stops and future work but she doesn’t have any brand loyalties anyway and is straight on to the next one

Reactions: 3
That photo 🤢 aww kyle let’s both wear white and I’ll put my hand on your shoulder so we look like the perfect couple, lovingly gazing over a photo Calender 🤮 what a tit present too 🤣

• Haha
Wheres grace.... again..... bet she didnt want to go to zoo. Poor girl i didnt think adults could go to the zoo without kids with them?!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Wheres grace.... again..... bet she didnt want to go to zoo. Poor girl i didnt think adults could go to the zoo without kids with them?!
That’s legoland that you’re not allowed to go to without a child.

What a tw@t she looks in her video 🤣

Kyle Kyle come record me as I walk slowly onto the balcony playing with my hurr, make sure you get my flat ass in frame 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.