Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone made a wiki for her yet? Keep all the tweets and other messages in one place??
Also find it disgusting still no apology, still going on as normal, what a scummy person with no morals.
I hope accounts have steered well clear why are some are still engaging

Reactions: 8
All that time and effort she's putting into blocking when she could just apologise

Reactions: 6
No wonder she took her mum shopping yesterday. First very much she'll want you shop by herself again. Those 'nice' neighbours of her will possibly do worse than a threat this time. This is defo worse than loud music

Reactions: 9
The irony of her continuing to post is more and more people will search for her and the the first thing that pops up is the news in relation to her tweets. Keep up the good work gem! You’re arrogance will be you’re undoing eventually 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The irony of her continuing to post is more and more people will search for her and the the first thing that pops up is the news in relation to her tweets. Keep up the good work gem! You’re arrogance will be you’re undoing eventually 🤦‍♀️

Let her spit out her tit, she knows she’s done, she’s gripping onto a dead horse, duck her and her shite vile pink house …. SKANK!!!

Reactions: 10
No wonder she took her mum shopping yesterday. First very much she'll want you shop by herself again. Those 'nice' neighbours of her will possibly do worse than a threat this time. This is defo worse than loud music
I don’t know much history with Gemma but can someone enlighten me with issues regarding her neighbors

Reactions: 2
I don’t know much history with Gemma but can someone enlighten me with issues regarding her neighbors
I think the general consensus is that she has had loud parties in the past that have got rowdy. Gemma says her neighbours are jealous of her success. When it kicked off last time she kept saying that the music wasn’t even loud and she had been personally making sure her guests behave. That is all I know about it someone else might have something more concrete to add 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think the general consensus is that she has had loud parties in the past that have got rowdy. Gemma says her neighbours are jealous of her success. When it kicked off last time she kept saying that the music wasn’t even loud and she had been personally making sure her guests behave. That is all I know about it someone else might have something more concrete to add 🤷🏼‍♀️

What success !!!! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone in these local fb groups?
Hi I've finally joined just to reply to this.
I live in Standish and follow her, honestly it's been handy seeing whats about in our local shops 😂
Just had a quick search on a few local pages and can see a few GM posts (nothing exciting) but can't find a Kel Reeves as a member in any of them, or anything obviously about her.
She did one of her Christmas garland and it had loads of 'I love it' type replies. Only negative was someone saying 'it's November'. Not heard much about her locally tbh, can't even remember how I found her insta in the first place.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.