Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did the Chase thing a couple of weeks ago and it is actually a decent thing, I only made £80 coz I don't know many people but you can only refer up to 20 people so that's why its £400 max. It's got a good savings rate too so I'm keeping my money in it

Reactions: 2
It absolutely does but old germa won’t care about telling people that
It's a debit card so it doesn't affect your credit score, only thing I agree with Gemma on. I wouldn't use her code coz she's a cow, but if you can get someone else's referral code It's worth the free money 😊

Maybe she should train her dog instead of pretending like a cheap made gifted harness is going to make him more manageable. Or don't get a dog that is too big to handle because you can't be bothered taking time to train him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i wonder if she tells the tax man - I can mind she made over £12k from free trade… probably doesn’t declare it!

Reactions: 4
Fuming with BullyBillows for gifting her all that kit for Sox over £100 worth, I wont be spending my dosh there again. And it wont stop him pulling, its a harness not a restraint, training him would have stopped him pulling you lazy pair of selfish twats.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if Queen markland got her private room at all times during her stay when she gave birth to spoilt brat grace lol

Still fuming over the harness,🤬 I gave £50 for mine and she got it for free and he didnt have it on today at the pub lunch. I avoided other brands because they gave her previous freebies and to other influencers I didnt expect these to do the same, it not like they need her.

She’s dropped a hint today on stories … outfit selections with a Greek flag and ‘one day to go’. Not like her not to be doing the full on brag and telling us how she’ll ‘take us along’, cos none of us have ever travelled before 😐 Wonder what’s happened to that secretive charity trip as well 🤔

They’re going for 4 days, could you be arsed with the travel chaos at the moment, if they’re delayed it’ll be half the holiday gone

Reactions: 5
She blatantly did that Q&A about holidays so she could boast about all the places she’s been. Stopping off for a few hours on a cruise does not exactly let you soak up the culture of a place

Reactions: 8
Fuming with BullyBillows for gifting her all that kit for Sox over £100 worth, I wont be spending my dosh there again. And it wont stop him pulling, its a harness not a restraint, training him would have stopped him pulling you lazy pair of selfish twats.
Complaint email pending….Haha

• Haha
Of course she's all over liking elle darbys pics. 2 of a kind these 2 little racist xenophobic and fat phobic twits

Reactions: 6
So she’s just admitted she’s booked a package holiday that she won’t even use right because she’s then spent out on another hotel? When there’s people all over the country who can’t even afford one holiday. What a twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.