Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a gifted AD stay, OMG are these companies that desperate to work with this oxygen thief 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

No Grace as usual, ffs she will never win mother of the year 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just saw this, absolutely nothing marked as an ad!

Reactions: 4
That’s obviously why she kept this holiday quiet incase the company was approached about working with a racist

Reactions: 8
Iv messaged them on chat. Awaiting a reply. Would love to see them boot her ass out and make he stay in the 'paupers' hotel she paid for

Reactions: 5
I think this would be fair enough if she was just a paying guest there, but not when she’s there to promote it for them
Exactly they obviously don't do their homework before offering ppl like her a freebie. They should kick their stupid ssses out

How can you have 297k followers and only 150 odd likes hmm

Reactions: 5
How many times do we have to look at the back of her twatting head and her flat arse 🤢 suppose the back of her head is better than looking at the messed up front with cartoon turkey mono tooth (teeth) tho

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm hoping I helped her not get moved to any better rooms. Mind kicking the tears out would been better

Why does she believe the people trolling her? 😂 She's mad if she thinks her saggy ass looks like a 19 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if anyone wants to watch some pretty much naked gay men tomorrow markland will be there perving and videoing them in their under crackers. Just creased at what they sell. Those pics must be edited unless they're told to pop socks down there haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So if anyone wants to watch some pretty much naked gay men tomorrow markland will be there perving and videoing them in their under crackers. Just creased at what they sell. Those pics must be edited unless they're told to pop socks down there haha
Sooner watch paint dry than listen to her having an orgasm over some fit fellas, one good thing to come out it, might shame chubby into doing some exercise for his own health.
Big active dog there that goes on a walk up the street once every Preston Guild, a play around in the front with the postman is not a substitute for a walk and she wonders why he is reactive to other dogs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.