Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on the same cruise. Loads were dressed up.

I was on it. Actually was quite a good cruise and people there of all ages. We saw a few 65+ there
Tell us did u bump into the chavs.... guessing not if u had a good time...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sneaky witch stealing other peoples work
Was trying to figure how to upload that myself. Cheeky witch. It's all copy with her.its none if her own work. Her robes pictures are copied. She's a cheat a liar a scammer and it's bloody out of order

Reactions: 5
I would hope that she bought the rights to use the illustration.... Surely she won't be that oblivious?

I would hope that she bought the rights to use the illustration.... Surely she won't be that oblivious?
Does everything on the cheap her mind.... wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Bit stupid if she did baring in mind she's so quick to send solicitors letters to people that 'copy' her

Reactions: 2
She seems to have gone quiet on her stories…wonder what’s happened now!

Homary won't be getting my custom. They can ...off 1000 worth of bedside tables to that ... WOW. They are obviously not after custom.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Homary won't be getting my custom. They can ...off 1000 worth of bedside tables to that ... WOW. They are obviously not after custom.
she’s that desperate for free stuff she’s even going “off brand” - gold 😳 where’s the pink germa? The tacky rose gold light fitting looks right out of place now you’re having accept the non crappy pink freebies

Reactions: 4
Think she said she was changing the theme on the next house. But ye makes this place lookike s jumble sale

I've heard of this account for a while, after seeing it tagged a few times around insta and the fact it's the 'pink' house. I never actually realised that she was from my town. It was only today when I've seen her advertise some garden bar items on a local selling page that I recognised the 'pink' theme and also 'The Markland Home' on a big wall display in one of the pics.
I find it so wrong that she selling and making money on stuff that, I'm presuming, has been 'gifted'??

Reactions: 13
I’d guess she’s bought a very small embroidery capable sewing machine and she’s now going to offer sweatshirts with your name here embroidered over the left chest for a whopping £25! Find them on tenner Tuesday soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've heard of this account for a while, after seeing it tagged a few times around insta and the fact it's the 'pink' house. I never actually realised that she was from my town. It was only today when I've seen her advertise some garden bar items on a local selling page that I recognised the 'pink' theme and also 'The Markland Home' on a big wall display in one of the pics.
I find it so wrong that she selling and making money on stuff that, I'm presuming, has been 'gifted'??
She’d sell her own mother for a tenner. She has absolutely no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised she hasn't tagged trending travel as theyre giving lots of 'wannabes' gifted stays at the moment '

She feels like she’s living in a tourist attraction? duck off gemma it’s not Buckingham palace 🤣🤣 if you didn’t share every aspect of your life then people wouldn’t know where you lived/when your in and out. The fact you don’t safeguard your daughter is disgusting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.