Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That harness is still wrong and must be so uncomfortable for that poor boy, the lead is attached to the front and is twisting the harness around 🫣🤬🤬🤬

FFS buy a lead that has dual clips to attach to the front and the top of the harness, here you go Gemma found one on Amazon; saved you a job as we know how busy you are.
That’s the lead I had with my boxer and it was a life saver, thing is it didn’t take much research to find out what she needed, she claims to love that dog so much. But literally does nothing that would benefit him

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would a company that is marketing underwear to the gay community deal with someone who has made homophobic tweets!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She obviously read the posts on here about not using the harness last weekend so has posted him with it on, albeit with the wrong lead, thick pair of twats. Fuming that BullyBillows reposted it.
7D866C34-C7B8-4CBA-A1C9-2A465CA5A43E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine being her neighbour and looking out your window and seeing guys kicking about in the tiniest pants and those wee harness thing. Nope! She is the worst neighbour to ever exist. No wonder she was being targeted!!

Reactions: 8
Love a good boaby (knob for those not from Scotland) as much as the next person but did not appreciate those stories so can see why people would unfollow. It’s not home content. It was unnecessary.

Reactions: 7
so have her “insta besties” stood by her? I’ve noticed she’s still commenting on their posts and they’re commenting on hers

Reactions: 2
Why on earth would a company that is marketing underwear to the gay community deal with someone who has made homophobic tweets!?
From memory watching her boring stories, the company is something to do with one of Karl’s relatives.

so have her “insta besties” stood by her? I’ve noticed she’s still commenting on their posts and they’re commenting on hers
Yes they did as they are just as bad as her.

Reactions: 1
She will spend hundreds on bags but not pay £20 for some seats on a plane 🤣

Molly mae probably knows you're a racist so wouldn't give you the time of day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WHO? I need to know 👀
It was on her random, rambling stories; she didn’t seem to know in what capacity they were related. I am sure that she mentioned cousin 🤷🏼‍♀️

Another AD discreetly slipped in for some trousers

That dog does not need a wet towel covering him, to lay on yes. She really is one of the worst and lacking the correct information to care for a dog that I have ever come across, quite sad really.

Attachments

Last edited:
It was on her random, rambling stories; she didn’t seem to know in what capacity they were related. I am sure that she mentioned cousin 🤷🏼‍♀️

Another AD discreetly slipped in for some trousers

That dog does not need a wet towel covering him, to lay on yes. She really is one of the worst and lacking the correct information to care for a dog that I have ever come across, quite sad really.
I’m fostering a boxer and with a shaded room last night she was absolutely fine 🙄

So Grace really anted to go and thw selfish mare leaves her home again. Mayb don't ho on so many holidays and just go to a few and take ur flamin daughter with u.
I can't deal with that selfish mare anymore jow can her husband cope.
If I were grace I'd love out and live with the dad.

Reactions: 5
Upcoming stories of her walking slowly towards the sea/balcony touching her hur. Watching the story of the hot pink trousers i counted her fidgeting with her hur/top/trousers 18 times before I stopped counting. Why does it annoy me so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From memory watching her boring stories, the company is something to do with one of Karl’s relatives.

Yes they did as they are just as bad as her.
The company who she was advertising for the holiday Covid tests were also family. She’s so sneaky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.