Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta 🙈 claims she’s fully aware she hasn’t done a full review… 😂💩 yeah right Gem, what you mean is your fully aware we are discussing here that you haven’t been honest on IG about your experience onboard, as per the Facebook group, so in actual fact, you’re now trying to back track, and claim you’ll be doing a full review soon 🤣🤣💩💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 7
The 'yaay' feeling of a freebie she must have missed. They obviously don't want sales.... I will forever avoid any company that promotes giving freebies to nasty racists

Reactions: 5
So, she purchased this set of garden furniture as there was a wait for the gifted loungers, parasol and fire pit table and corner sofa with a value of £4,600 😳 Today she has actually declared that she preferred this set colour wise to the items that she were gifted 🙄 Que the AFF links for her recommended garden furniture and accessories which is squeezed into the right hand corner.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s spoiled and clearly had too many choices. It’s the poor mugs who gift her the stuff I feel sorry for. Remember when she was gifted a sofa and she designed it? Even had it named after her? The ungrateful cow flogged it after 11 months to Mrs northernstyle! She’s a joke. Luckily she isn’t getting gifted much at all lately 🤣 she reminds me of veruca salt off Charlie and the chocolate factory. I’m fact…that’s what In calling her from now on 🤣

Sorry not sorry 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.