Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I’ve seen it all now 🤣 Also, how desperate is she for free stuff? She’s really missing her gifted things now isn’t she? 🤣
Quite sad really.

And there lies the problem as she is not used to using HER money to purchase items, preferring to approach companies for freebies.

Are you even insured if it’s vandalism which is targeted?

I am certain that the back windscreen on the car is not covered by insurance.

Someone will have to dig deep from her own pocket 😆🤣

Reactions: 5
I did stay off here as for my sins I actually enjoyed some of her cruise content and did feel sorry for her after the break in and didn’t agree with some of the comments on here.

HOWEVER, Having seen how she has reacted once again she has shown what an absolute c*nt she is. She is arguing with anyone on TikTok who doesn’t give her sympathy. Painting the boards on her broken windows pink - wtf!

If you actually think you’re being targets because of your social media account (FYI we all know that’s not the case, you’re obviously a c*nt in RL and have just pissed off the wrong people) why would you continue to be a c*nt online 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Get off social media and sort your life out you absolute mess. Your dog and more importantly your daughter (remember her - the one who you didn’t post anything about after it happened) could have been seriously hurt and you don’t seem to give a tit. You’re more concerned about how you can’t get to home bargains 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The staff weren’t friendly and didn’t want to get to know them. Not surprised 🤣🤣 she put a video up of the waitress’s singing for them one morning. What does she expect at all? There’s also another comment which I thought I’d screenshot but didn’t where she’s moaning that they didn’t have any animals made out of towels left on their beds. She’s a complete brat!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The staff weren’t friendly and didn’t want to get to know them. Not surprised 🤣🤣 she put a video up of the waitress’s singing for them one morning. What does she expect at all? There’s also another comment which I thought I’d screenshot but didn’t where she’s moaning that they didn’t have any animals made out of towels left on their beds. She’s a complete brat!
But made out on Instagram it was amazing. She's a self absorbed spoilt bleeping witch. Gurning over bastard chocolate spread 🥴🥴🥴 major allergies my hole

God she’s an entitled hole!! Who the duck would want to get to know her spoilt miserable faced chavvy family??!! Imagine going on a cruise and you’re complaining because you couldn’t get chocolate sauce as if that ruined your whole holiday!!! Absolute family of horrors !!! At least those people on the cruise only had a week or so to put up with it,I feel sorry for their neighbours! Imagine having to see them every single day and deal with that entitled attitude 24/7. Must make their neighbours lives a living hell

• Heart
Maybe have sympathy for the fact these poor people have been docked and quarantined for a fortnight coming onto the ship to service rude arseholes and bratty kids like you and your family Gemma.

I have a good friend who works for a cruise company and she has been gone for almost the last ten months because she’s transferred between company ships with a two week isolation to literally see not a soul each time she boards a new ship. Can’t fly home between ships because the flight prices have sky rocketed. This cunts having kittens over a smashed window and has absolutely no sympathy or appreciation for cruise staff that were ported for 15 months with no income because they’re all on fixed term contracts while the world went to tit who will now have been cruising for prolonged periods under enhanced safety measures. Her tiny wee brain can’t comprehend that the world doesn’t start and finish at the end of her Turkey teeth.

• Heart
These tiktok comments have gotta be fake. There's noway someone can moan that much about hoing on holiday and lack of this and that. With the last 2 years and people barely surviving and struggling with not working and not being paid barely being able to feed their families and most people definately not going on holiday and this little mare having been regularly. NOT to mention the devastation In Latvia and she moaning about chocolate sauce and bleeping entertainment. Dare her go and plonk herself in Central Latvia selfish selfish little mare. She should really take herself off socials and do some learning...

Reactions: 4
Why wasn’t she this honest on her Instagram then? There will be people out there, who will buy into this cruise because of her. Not me - it looked like my idea of a nightmare, but there will be some. She is such a privileged princess/spoilt brat. I only dip in and out of her stories but started watching the day they happened to go on this cruise. I was honestly shocked that she has no self awareness and couldn’t look back on her stories to see how bad she comes across. The moaning about the car company, the queues, the threat of calling security on her, the hotel not having a bed for three, saying Grace would have to sit on the floor…etc…etc.

These tiktok comments have gotta be fake. There's noway someone can moan that much about hoing on holiday and lack of this and that. With the last 2 years and people barely surviving and struggling with not working and not being paid barely being able to feed their families and most people definately not going on holiday and this little mare having been regularly. NOT to mention the devastation In Latvia and she moaning about chocolate sauce and bleeping entertainment. Dare her go and plonk herself in Central Latvia selfish selfish little mare. She should really take herself off socials and do some learning...
But covid hasn’t really affected our Gemma has it? She’s been traipsing off on holiday after holiday all the time

Reactions: 6
Fxxk me she is relentless in her pursuit for money, pxxs off with your bloody links and crawl back into your pink inducing migraine of a house.

And as for the posts about chocolate sauce on pancakes, towels for the bed not modelled on animals; give your head a massive wobble and spare a thought for the people of Ukraine who are in the grips of a war.

Where are you reading all this about her cruise?
Complete with the obligatory ass shot 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Fxxk me she is relentless in her pursuit for money, pxxs off with your bloody links and crawl back into your pink inducing migraine of a house.

And as for the posts about chocolate sauce on pancakes, towels for the bed not modelled on animals; give your head a massive wobble and spare a thought for the people of Ukraine who are in the grips of a war.

Complete with the obligatory ass shot 🤢
Ahh ok! Her completely unfiltered ass shot 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Peoples power bills are literally tripling and she’s bragging about deciding what cruises (MULTIPLE!!!) she’s going to book for next year. Give your head a wobble Gem - you clearly read here so maybe take a hint!

Reactions: 8
Peoples power bills are literally tripling and she’s bragging about deciding what cruises (MULTIPLE!!!) she’s going to book for next year. Give your head a wobble Gem - you clearly read here so maybe take a hint!
I honestly don’t think she had any self awareness. She can’t have 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.