Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Shazblag well said. I would bet my life that someone from the engagement group outed her to Whitestores as to my knowledge nobody on here did anything with the tweets that we found online. My reasoning is that she either upset someone in the group or it was her blatant unashamedly bragging about ripping the company off for monetary gain which was very substantial.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If anyone knows where the fair is - can’t we target wedding groups to warn brides / couples about her crap goods

Reactions: 4
Reason she fell through the 'wall' she was trying to steal the 2pound coins on the other side cheap cow 😂🤣

• Haha
So Kyle wasn’t allowed to go to football on Saturday because he had to look after the dog as sox needs attention. Today Sox is left alone so kyle can go to Liverpool with Gemma. Something tells me she’s a very jealous woman. He can’t seem to do anything without her at all. Remember when she went to Scotland (I think that’s where it was) because Kyle was working away and she booked a place to stay. She’s done a few things that’s not sitting right. She’s very controlling.

Reactions: 10
He maybe has a wandering eye, I wouldn’t blame him.
Or maybe she’s remembering what she used to be like around the back of Wigan stadium in the car park 😳

I do remember Scotland @noseyparker80 and also when he was working in Leeds for the day and she had to go, definitely so many issues going on in her head.

That video yesterday with Kyle was cringey, yet again there was a pint on the table, don’t understand why she uploaded it personally; also her mum swigging lager from the bottle while on the stand at the bridal fayre.

Attachments

• Haha
I thought that new contraption she was using on her face (Nu skin) was so unbelievably good she didn’t need to wear foundation anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s so full of tit it’s hilarious 😂 she isn’t flogging Nu Skin anymore so she’s using affiliate links to the makeup that she said she doesn’t use even tho she still uses the facial thing. 🤦‍♀️

Just when you think she can’t get any lower - she starts promoting zilch again! She has no scruples at all! 😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.