Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I hate when people brush off getting burnt because it will turn brown. Having lost someone to skin cancer it’s not something I’d wish on anyone. Sunburn is sun damage and shouldn’t be taken lightly

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Caramel Swirl

WE HAVE HAD OUR FIRST AD PEOPLE!!!!

This is not a drill! I repeat! We have had our first ad with baker Ross for school supplies of all things! We need to go go go!

Who wants to email them with her tweets? Do we have the screenshots about her not liking kids and only wanting to be a dog mum not a child mum, great advocate for a school competition 🤦‍♀️
I just saw this and it’s genuinely made me feel sick. Using a “school giveaway” to try and make herself look like charitable lovely Gem.

She’s a fucking joke

My husband goes to football games most weekends and doesn’t get drunk, end up in fights or go missing. Think you have a husband problem Gem.

• Haha

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
The irony of her continuing to post is more and more people will search for her and the the first thing that pops up is the news in relation to her tweets. Keep up the good work gem! You’re arrogance will be you’re undoing eventually 🤦‍♀️

Redfloss

VIP Member
Think it's disgusting that she's brushed this under the carpet and is moving on like nothing happened. She has no shame

Shazblag

VIP Member
Just gonna jump on and say stop jumping on Gemma no one is arsed about your cheap made in China tat.
7FC32869-31AA-4C26-AC2F-33118063E6C2.jpeg

• Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
Upcoming stories of her walking slowly towards the sea/balcony touching her hur. Watching the story of the hot pink trousers i counted her fidgeting with her hur/top/trousers 18 times before I stopped counting. Why does it annoy me so much?

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
I think both Hurr and Truff/Kate Hayes have lost most of their money making #ads, both racist and fat shaming tweeters/trolls and both have refused to apologise or acknowledge what they have done. Just posting crap and trying to get engagement, won’t be around for much longer I hope. Kate Hayes has been posting #ad for brands who are not even working with her that’s how desperate she is to keep up the image of being in demand by brands. One brand replied saying she wasn’t invited to their launch at the store and then asked her to remove the posts.

• Haha
  • Heart

chelsea37

Had no idea this calculator existed! 😲

At 3k followers - my engagement rate is higher than Gemma's at 3.12%.

I think this calls for a humblebrag

^^^^ FYI - I know the rate changes based on
follow averages but let me have this one up 😉
my dog account has over 2k followers & i’ve just checked his it’s 12.51% 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

nosymofo

It just shows what kind of a person she is because I know personally and I guarantee everyone else on here would be the same but if this were happening to me I would be in absolute bits. The fact she can just ignore it all shows how much of a horrible bitch she really is

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I think the most shocking thing from that Q&A was finding out she’s only 32! I would have put at least another 10 years on that

• Haha
  • Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
Late to the party here..😂
I've seen her account on insta before and never followed it as chavy, basic bitch houses ain't my scene but I didn't know she was from Wigan, does anyone know where abouts because I'm a nosey twat 😂😂😂😂

I'm so glad all these influencers are getting caught out by vile, homophobic tweets and as an avid kate hayes tattler it couldn't all come at a better time

• Haha

Paperdoll23

WE HAVE HAD OUR FIRST AD PEOPLE!!!!

This is not a drill! I repeat! We have had our first ad with baker Ross for school supplies of all things! We need to go go go!

Who wants to email them with her tweets? Do we have the screenshots about her not liking kids and only wanting to be a dog mum not a child mum, great advocate for a school competition 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha