Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you make it sound so easy Gemma. What an absolutely bleeping prick you are. Some people are working more than one job already to pay the bills. Get in the real world. God she boils my piss
Surely if everyone is doing “side hustles” then there won’t be enough sweet sweet side hustle cash to go around? If everyone is doing it Gem that’s less cash for you!

It’s okay everyone, just remember karma is very really and plastic tat with your name or initials on it is a luxury item that will be the first thing cut from a lot of people’s budgets!

Reactions: 8
I think the most shocking thing from that Q&A was finding out she’s only 32! I would have put at least another 10 years on that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think the most shocking thing from that Q&A was finding out she’s only 32! I would have put at least another 10 years on that
I'm more shocked hes only turning 30 😂

He looks like a hairy slobby bleep in bed next to her 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe what I’ve just watched. What you see isn’t what you get tho is it Gemma? You lie through your teeth purely for financial gain. You’ll literally stamp over anyone to get what you want. That’s not ambition that’s just vile and nasty. Oh and your honest and over share? 🤣🤣🤣 why you not letting your followers know that your house is up for sale and sold? Couldn’t lie straight in bed you!

Oh and what are you on about with your insta friends? Which ones are these now cos the ones you had all fucked you off when they found out what you were really like. Racist!! Own your tit and be genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What a crock of tit, honestly so boring!!!! Desperate for engagement, 366 likes on one of her posts and she has 392,000 followers 🙊

All good though, she gifted me with another fabulous profile pic 😆🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her top lip really really irritates me it doesn't move AT ALL, she never ever smiles? Looks like a porter witch face.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesnt smile because for years she had the worse set of rusty railings for teeth, she now has the worse set of tiktacs for teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll show my arse at the top of king street if she’s got all those messages 🤣 not a bleeping chance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.