Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just picture it now... People in Baghdad refreshing her Instagram, hoping for more videos of her tacky pink house. So believable

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can just picture it now... People in Baghdad refreshing her Instagram, hoping for more videos of her tacky pink house. So believable
All rushing out to their local home bargains etc to recreate the look 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What an absolute twit. She makes herself look more and more desperate everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like ‘Lord Sugar’ has deleted her posts about buying her followers. Instead she’s showing off a carpet scraper. Actually looks like she’s scraping up any remnants of dignity she has left. What’s up with your carpet cleaner Gem? Thought you couldn’t live without it. And what is that ski suit all about? You’ll look like an overgrown child!! Ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like ‘Lord Sugar’ has deleted her posts about buying her followers. Instead she’s showing off a carpet scraper. Actually looks like she’s scraping up any remnants of dignity she has left. What’s up with your carpet cleaner Gem? Thought you couldn’t live without it. And what is that ski suit all about? You’ll look like an overgrown child!! Ffs 🤣
Que the loyal huns messaging her about the carpet scraper all about the engagement 🙄🙄

As for the ski suit, I wouldn’t have bothered 🤔 £430.00 to look like a stick thin candy floss 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think it's disgusting that she's brushed this under the carpet and is moving on like nothing happened. She has no shame

Reactions: 12
Think it's disgusting that she's brushed this under the carpet and is moving on like nothing happened. She has no shame
It is worth noting that she hasn’t had a single hashtag ad post in weeks. She may still be an awful person who won’t own up to their past but at least she’s not getting paid for it.

Reactions: 12
It is worth noting that she hasn’t had a single hashtag ad post in weeks. She may still be an awful person who won’t own up to their past but at least she’s not getting paid for it.
She is going to have to work to pay for any new clothes she wants now and holidays. GOOD.

Reactions: 4

And this is why her bespoke gems page is so active, 12 grid posts in the last 2 weeks.

She is going to have to work to pay for any new clothes she wants now and holidays. GOOD.

Hopefully no company will deem her suitable to work with considering her past history.

#bossbabe it is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you look through her highlights, it’s full of undisclosed ads/gifted. Or they are well hidden. How she’s got away with it for so long I’ll never know!

Reactions: 5
I’ve reported a couple of todays but I’m going to be watching closer from now on, she doesn’t deserve to get away with it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.