Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
COMPANIES

Ultionandsweet

homestyleuk

Kfacials

Sensica_uk

Ironmongerydirectuk

allshookupdrinks

electricaldirectuk

onlinepoundshop

PayZilch

Scentuous_candles

Tilemountainuk

Harnnadesigns

bestheatinguk

Charleschurchhomes

artificial_grass_direct_ltd

toppstiles

Festivelightsltd

glamwaxuk

Lifestylebyleo

hamptonandastley

Melody_maison

Ao

Emma.mattress

Designerfragrances.eu

plumbworld

Reginoxuk

Cloudninec9

houseofbling_furniture

theluxurybedcompany

Mystackers

Fireplacefactory

Cozy.suites

Traybonneuk

Thecravecave

Beanbagbazaar

Beautify_worldwide

Icon_uk

Bloombox20

Belledorm

Sharnelleashleigh

rosemetallics

valuelights

Homebyharri

Idealtextiles

Coastaromas

Boulux_home

Littlewaxmelts

freemenscushions

Crowntrent
Quoting this so I can find it later

Everyone else needs to message them so I don’t just look like a crazy loon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quoting this so I can find it later

Everyone else needs to message them so I don’t just look like a crazy loon 😂😂
I have started messaging companies 👍🏻 right peed off about Ultion, we had all of the locks to our property changed to this brand at considerable cost to ourselves. Then I note that she was gifted a whole host of items from them 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I have messaged Swan this morning @noseyparker80 another brand that I’m pissed off with, I have bought a few items from them 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
@DebbieF swann already know but have obviously done jack tit about it. Hopefully the more viral it goes they’ll have to listen. 🙏
A bit like Sharkuk, messaged them and they either chose to ignore what was written or couldn‘t care less. Needless to say followed up with a further message stating that I wouldn’t have purchased the 4 items that I have from this company if I knew that they collaborated with a racist. No reply yet!!!!!!

Whose the second company @thechops!

SMELLACLOUD no longer following TMH 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s why we all need to message. Ten voices is louder than one. And we can’t all be “trolls”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A bit like Sharkuk, messaged them and they either chose to ignore what was written or couldn‘t care less. Needless to say followed up with a further message stating that I wouldn’t have purchased the 4 items that I have from this company if I knew that they collaborated with a racist. No reply yet!!!!!!

Whose the second company @thechops!

SMELLACLOUD no longer following TMH 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Gordon’s & Astonish :)

Reactions: 3
Which newspapers have done an article on her before?
Liverpoolecho

mirror

daily star

the sun

washingtonnewsday

manchesterworlduk

manchestereveningnews

walesonline

metro

dailyadvent

Are these enough 😂😆

Reactions: 2
Those tweets are absolutely horrendous. She really has a bee in her bonnet about Gemma Collins… why is that?

She’s clearly just a horrible vengeful bleep who’s jealous of anyone doing better than she is. What a sad little life Jane.

And her bleeping skirting boards are manky.

shouid be enough for someone to care 😂
“Disgraced Instagram influencer who cashed in on 350k followers exposed for racist and homophobic tweets”

You’re all going for the kneecaps when you could be going for the jugular. Those tweets would be classed as a criminal offence now. Good luck bleeping off on your multiple holidays a year with a criminal conviction for a race and homophobia related hate crime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think one of the most worrying thing about her views is she’s a mother.. I hope her father has some better views. And she’s a mother of a daughter. Hope Grace never gains weight for her own sake!

Reactions: 10
I like soph talks. Seems like a sensible girl.

I just got blocked by germa for sharing the highlight created by life inside our home, lmao.

That wasn't a typo BTW. I call her germa
Am I surprised, NO; she’s going to be busy, busy as she has angered a lot of people with her bullying.

I think one of the most worrying thing about her views is she’s a mother.. I hope her father has some better views. And she’s a mother of a daughter. Hope Grace never gains weight for her own sake!
No chance of Grace gaining weight, she never eats or has prepared for her a decent meal, hopefully her dad & step mum are better role models.

Has Kyle’s employers been emailed?
I haven’t

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve been nightshift and only just seen all of this! Another 1 outed.. there should be acknowledgement & an apology! New story coming up with chat magazine this month 2 & no doubt that social home junkie page that always shares her on Facebook will share her again. They have millions of followers on Facebook.

Reactions: 1
1D921105-676E-40D5-AC0B-F89DEEE00352.jpeg

Proof her following is fake look at that engagement rate. Mine is 3.5% I have 5k followers and only get about 50 views on my stories so if I have a higher % shows no one is actually engaging with her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.