Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she hasn’t addressed the issue at all, no people have reported that she is blocking them. She is staying very very silent. X

By reported I mean tell us in group chats lol

Reactions: 3
That reply is atrocious, there are Twitter screen shots from June 2019, people making fake accounts and messaging her and she wonders why!

Oh she hasn’t addressed the issue at all, no people have reported that she is blocking them. She is staying very very silent. X

By reported I mean tell us in group chats lol
Honestly she is such a narcissist, she is absolutely vile 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer more humble person… come on Gem *manifest* your way out of this situation….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, someone asked about her Twitter account and I found the post.

It’s all coming out of the woodwork 🤔
That says 2021 so…… awkward for the Marklands BUSTED

What’s the twitter screenshots from 2019 ???

Reactions: 3
Remember when you found the first tweets @DebbieF 👏👏It was when they were sailing Liverpool to Southampton and back, she deleted her twitter the day she arrived back and “noballs” Kyle locked his to private. The worlds gone crazy with this instagram influencers all on the take, cant wait for it all to go tits up and leave them to work for a living. The KHayes thread is going off with her racist, fat shaming homophobic tweets too, see the pattern here. Nasty horrible people and they call us on tattle trolls, reality is we are just calling them out on their bullshit. She hasnt owned hers either deleted her twitter last night and is calling out trolls for making her life hard 😢.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahah as someone else said, couldn’t have happened to a nicer person
I spoke with another popular ‘pink home’ account (not sure if I can name but we’re talking over 50k) a few weeks back and it appears Gemma likes to attack other home accounts that use pink. I also noticed from her stories (the ones that aren’t pushing Zilch 😜) she only befriends those with ugly pink houses, as soon as there’s one half decent even those turkey teeth can’t stop her frothing from her big gob. Shows you what kind of person she is really. She always has to be the one out on top, it’s all about Gemma. Narcissist. She can’t run away from this forever.

Reactions: 11
She’s too thick and conceited to admit defeat on this and apologise for her actions. I’m glad the fall of these bigger influencers has begun - they are wastes of space and horrific role models for future generations who see being an influencer as an occupation to be coveted.

Reactions: 5
More and more people are sharing on their stories now. I can’t see how she is going to wiggle out of this tbh! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when you found the first tweets @DebbieF 👏👏It was when they were sailing Liverpool to Southampton and back, she deleted her twitter the day she arrived back and “noballs” Kyle locked his to private. The worlds gone crazy with this instagram influencers all on the take, cant wait for it all to go tits up and leave them to work for a living. The KHayes thread is going off with her racist, fat shaming homophobic tweets too, see the pattern here. Nasty horrible people and they call us on tattle trolls, reality is we are just calling them out on their bullshit. She hasnt owned hers either deleted her twitter last night and is calling out trolls for making her life hard 😢.

She‘s her own worst enemy and if she wasn’t such a bragger about being a #bossbabe, magazines, newspapers that she has appeared in and Kyle‘s marriage proposal which was similar to Mrs Hinch’s I wouldn’t have found her Twitter account. Google is your friend 😂😆

I do, from memory the account was disabled the next day and chubby’s was set to protected; bearing in mind that they do not read here!!!!!

She was actively on Twitter posting random crap/moaning about companies up until that day.

I can imagine she is a nasty piece of work @Caramel Swirl, so many people are coming forward it’s unbelievabl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s posting like nothings happened! Horrible human being. I really hope this doesn’t die down and she gets outed for what she is!!

cant belive her tweets. i was following her but now ive had to unfollow. she works with so many companies. have people messaged them? i see people are messaging the ones elle d works or worked with and now they are unfollowing her and no longer working with her. cant believe she was posting stories like nothing has happeend. what is wrong with her :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.