Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her highlight story on her Turkey dental treatment! She says in one post she’s had thousands of new followers - is that how her account got big, from the Turkish teeth story?
She is so desperate to be famous and make social media a full time job, thinks she’s a Kimmie Kardashian wannabe. I do believe she copied the Hinch’s with the helicopter proposal and that featured in the papers 🙄 nobe of the insta huns are ever original they just all copy each other with a twist.

Reactions: 5
Cant remember the date she swanned off on her British cruise Southampton and back to Liverpool but in August this happened on the same ship, double vaxxed too. She really thinks she untouchable with her holidays she is going to come unstuck.
443A28B1-14A0-4DF7-B558-77AAB78AD606.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else bored shitless with her constant holiday stories, bowling, quads and waterslides. 🥱🥱

Bored of her boasting about holidays, touching her hair/face/hood in stories, talking about her new clothes, the eyelashes etc etc and why has poor grace not gone away? Ok she may be at her dads but I’m sure she would’ve loved a weekend away

Reactions: 6
Bored of her boasting about holidays, touching her hair/face/hood in stories, talking about her new clothes, the eyelashes etc etc and why has poor grace not gone away? Ok she may be at her dads but I’m sure she would’ve loved a weekend away
Such a shame as Grace goes on one family holiday with them and probably 1 or 2 weekends away, they live and act like a couple who don’t have any children. Karl knew she had a child when he married her, to be honest someone that knows her on the previous thread stated that she was always palming Grace off with grandparents etc; so she could go to the football, nights out and holidays. It’s quite sad really, your mum constantly away and your not invited, poor kid must wonder what’s going on and you have to feel sorry for her having a selfish bint of a mother 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
My kids would be so upset if I went to CP without them.

Wish she would stop filtering the sky and everything in between a tinge of pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chubby hubby needs back on the shakes & special tea pronto, he’s got bigger moobs than Gemma 😂🤣😆😈

The majority of parents would take them, it’s only selfish gits like these two that leave her behind. Probably counting down the years to when she’s 18 🤬 and moves out.

And when Gemma is older hopefully Grace will return the favour and slam her arse into a care home and leave her to rot……..

She’s put a filter over that dirt master after story. The tile/lino goes from yellow tinged in the before to white in the after. She should also surely be disclosing from the first story it’s an ad/aff post?

Reactions: 2
Locking your child out of your room 😂😂 I don’t know try parenting?
I came on for this! Rolling her eyes saying ‘grace is home’ how about spend some bleeping time with your daughter! She’s genuinely more happy to be around sox than the own child she birthed! Imagine having that as your mum! I bet she’s vile! X

How can anyone take this freeloader seriously 🤬🤬🤬🤬 another gifted hoover in the shade Rose Gold. She has absolutely no brand loyalty, one minute it’s Swan, then VAX, Shark and finally the Eufy robotic one that we seen once and never again. Perhaps Gemma would like to gift some of the many, many hoovers that are parked up in the storage cupboard to a homeless charity that helps people starting over. Just a thought Gemma and very credible hun.

When she keeps saying her mate is looking for a house do we think it’s really her cos we all know her house is for sale. Why’s she lying though

When all the trouble kicked off the other week with the neighbours, she said that she wouldn’t be driven out of her home. It sounds as if there not overly popular where they live and to be frank i‘m not surprised. I would be mortified if they rocked up as my new neighbours as they remind me of the classless clampits. Not every one knows her house is up for sale and she hasn’t disclosed it on IG, but I do reckon the house hunting is for her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Think g should rip the thing off the wall and shirt all the gifted crap over the walls clothes and carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot get over how rude and bratty her daughter is
Is it any wonder, just look at her mother and her self importance.

She spends very little time with her, I can’t even imagine her having a conversation with Grace which is just so sad.

Reactions: 6
Grace comes across as a little brat but Kyle is a prick did you hear the way he spoke to her, she asked what did he want and he replied Brew! No fkn please or thank you, and we wonder why the kid is the way she is, why does she need to lock her own daughter out of the dressing room, Id happily share my stuff with my teenage daughter, but lets face it she doesn't share even her time with her. Another bloody gifted vacuum!

• Angry
Grace comes across as a little brat but Kyle is a prick did you hear the way he spoke to her, she asked what did he want and he replied Brew! No fkn please or thank you, and we wonder why the kid is the way she is, why does she need to lock her own daughter out of the dressing room, Id happily share my stuff with my teenage daughter, but lets face it she doesn't share even her time with her. Another bloody gifted vacuum!
The way he shouted at her too! Not his place at all

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.