Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Finally went to the yacht club for breakfast” you’ve only been on the ship 2 days and had one previous breakfast. How many times can someone unnecessarily touch their huurrr in one story? Or make their eyes bulge? Her house move will be all for the gram and she will be more grabby than usual to kit the place out. I also have a feeling she will steer away from pink. Unless she moves to the middle of nowhere she will likely continue to have issues with neighbours because let’s face it, she’s not going to change

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she has said she spent £3200 on the suite... Then another £130 on a photo package, and £120 on 'entertainment'. Do you also have to pay extra for drinks etc? And they are also visiting extra food places as well.... Imagine spending around 4k on a 3 day trip to Southampton? Madness!!
I just saw that with my mouth open! what?! why would anyone in their right mind pay that? or think that was a good price?! 😮 £4k to go southampton while sitting in a jacuzzi and thinks that’s a bargain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ah i’m gonna hate myself for this but she said they paid for the room upgrade but the butler was the surprise urghh sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️ normal service resumed now
That poor butler got the short straw in my opinion, the mini me Gemma is keeping him on his toes running around the boat looking for pancakes.

Reactions: 4
That poor butler got the short straw in my opinion, the mini me Gemma is keeping him on his toes running around the boat looking for pancakes.
I can’t believe how excited she is about it and telling everyone he is getting them drinks/mini me food etc and walking them to the restaurant?!
i’d be mortified completely mortified if they gave me a butler (i mean i’d refuse one or only use him for making reservations etc not bringing me food) how she does this without a hint of embarrassment is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
The butler thing makes me cringe so much and I'd be horrified if my child was demanding special food despite there being an extensive selection already available.

Reactions: 8
Had a butler in Mexico with my room many times and never used the service as I think it’s really demeaning asking some poor sod to be your skivvy even if it is their job, I personally couldn’t do it. I doubt Gemma has even tipped him once we all know how tight she is.

Reactions: 10
Moving the office out of the house is the new exciting news, ready for the sale of the house that she hasn’t mentioned yet. 🤫

• Haha
More demands and this time it’s Kyle, he needs to fill up as when he gets home Gemma wouldn‘t know her way around the kitchen or what the oven and hob are capable of 🤷🏼‍♀️
Eurghhh who the hell do they think they are 🤣
So glad I unfollowed her a few months ago, can't stand it, she just really isn't a nice person at all, I bet she is treating that butler like complete utter tit aswell (and probably all the staff) I don't even feel sorry for Kyle, he looks like a cock aswell.
I had a quick look yesterday and saw her stories about the virtual film and they just acted like utter loud mouth knobs, second hand embarrassment.

Kyle is quite active on Twitter and he’s an absolute chav.
Just looked at his twitter and he is without doubt a gobshite who drinks too much and her account just retweets his football tweets she doesn't drink because she has to babysit him. Makes out they live for watching Corrie whilst he swigs from spirits bottles, no wonder he spewed the bed. 🤮 The mess.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.