Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glam321

Chatty Member
15-20k on holidays a year..... sorry that makes me sick. Slit if people don't earn that a tear after the year we've had. And to just spend that on holidays.... that can be earnt on the small businesscshe had surely. I mean all those freebies must save her a fair bit. Also stand out? Jow goes she stand out apart from all those holidays or us it the hurr flicking or the horse nashers

Reactions: 10
The rabbits dead and she’s sooo devastated that she just HAD to post a story of her crying face and a little side note about the rabbit.
attention seeking cunt

Pretended the poor thing was doing better to try and justify why she still went out.

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Hi all

I don’t normally reply to these threads but do read….
But those tweets are absolutely disgusting and every company she has worked with (been gifted from need to be shown them) vile!!

Shazblag

VIP Member
Grace comes across as a little brat but Kyle is a prick did you hear the way he spoke to her, she asked what did he want and he replied Brew! No fkn please or thank you, and we wonder why the kid is the way she is, why does she need to lock her own daughter out of the dressing room, Id happily share my stuff with my teenage daughter, but lets face it she doesn't share even her time with her. Another bloody gifted vacuum!

• Angry

Shazblag

VIP Member
You can tell she came from nothing, people who had and are used to having money dont brag the way she does, its a new thing with her so she has to brag.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Bored of her boasting about holidays, touching her hair/face/hood in stories, talking about her new clothes, the eyelashes etc etc and why has poor grace not gone away? Ok she may be at her dads but I’m sure she would’ve loved a weekend away
Such a shame as Grace goes on one family holiday with them and probably 1 or 2 weekends away, they live and act like a couple who don’t have any children. Karl knew she had a child when he married her, to be honest someone that knows her on the previous thread stated that she was always palming Grace off with grandparents etc; so she could go to the football, nights out and holidays. It’s quite sad really, your mum constantly away and your not invited, poor kid must wonder what’s going on and you have to feel sorry for her having a selfish bint of a mother 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

RVAWAS

So she has said she spent £3200 on the suite... Then another £130 on a photo package, and £120 on 'entertainment'. Do you also have to pay extra for drinks etc? And they are also visiting extra food places as well.... Imagine spending around 4k on a 3 day trip to Southampton? Madness!!

• Haha

HarrisD

Gemma has just been outed on at home with adiat and life with k & k
Shown all her old tweets

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer more humble person… come on Gem *manifest* your way out of this situation….

• Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
This new office doesn’t make any sense as a workspace… where are the actual work tables at a sensible standing or sitting height? Where are the actually comfortable desk/work chairs?
It‘s all about the aesthetics and the colour pink 🤣😂

Gemma wouldn‘t give a second thought to employees needs, most packers who work for companies stand at a work bench to pack parcels.

She really is the gift that keeps giving.

Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️ pleased to hear that your taking one of your gifted carpet cleaners to the office 😂 still not reading your thread hun 😈

• Haha

RVAWAS

These YSL stories are disgusting. So many people struggling at the moment and this arrogant bint is bragging about spending £1700 on a treat for herself!! Gross!!!

• Haha

Mumof3&wifeof1

Does her hubby just follow her around filming her from behind or do you think she asks him! I know for a fact my husband would be life ffs again!!

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Is she signed up to an agency for her home account, I wonder if she has been on to them for advice. i can hear the excuses from here. “I didnt mean anything by it honest to god” “I have fat jewish lesbian friends who work in the chippy”. 😥😥

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
They ask if the account on twitter is still active, what the hell does it matter if it active or not, she deleted it in June 2021 after it was posted on here but either way she still wrote them, Its like saying Jimmy Saville is dead so he didnt do them awful things historically. The company has the screenshots her name showing her allegiance to Wigan Athletic.

I’m so glad people are standing up to the racist bully
This is the correct reply to you informing them. All brands should follow suit instead of questioning the proof. Well done the onlinepoundshop and you @nosymofo 👏👏

• Haha

LittleMiss2021

Anyone else waiting to see about her rant that Switzerland have closed the boarder to the UK. She was meant to go there this month to the Christmas markets!

• Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
See all this “should I reveal my tree now or later” it’s a fucking Christmas tree, why does it need to be a big reveal? It’s so cringe

• Haha

HarrisD

She’s ignoring it and hoping it will go away and have disappeared off peoples stories by now. We all need to keep sharing this, do not let it blow over.
Please keep posting

• Haha