TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when she runs out of stuff to post she randomly resorts to telling everyone the story of how she and the girls dad broke up OVER A YEAR AGO. Nobody asked hun. And leaving out huuuuge chunks of detail too may I add. Don’t believe everything you read online folks. Then, once she had received her quota of pity from strangers on the internet, she’s off on another instagrammer-discounted mini break, punctuated by shopping (of course). Who do you think looks after the kids while she does all this holidaying with her new fella? Yeah, the girls dad of course – the one she complains hardly sees his children. Oh and now she’s back, expect a story about how she’s had to call in the Homestart volunteer to watch the kids because she can’t cope.

Reactions: 5
Impromptu Night away. Not so impromptu that she didn’t have time to email and ask for a discount as she’s an “influencer”

And what was the just has sex so I’ll pose naked in front of the log burner wrapped in a blanket 🤢

Reactions: 4
Home start is helping her today.... I have no idea what she is finding so difficult. Maybe if she spent more time interacting with her children than on her phone then they would behave 🤷🏽‍♀️

I would be embarrassed to have to ask a charity to help me look after my own children given that they both go to nursery several days a week.

Reactions: 6
I think it's quite a piss take that she's got a home start, after just spending her child free weekend on a weekend away. There are women out there who genuinely need help and have zero time spare to do anything.

Reactions: 13
I think it's quite a piss take that she's got a home start, after just spending her child free weekend on a weekend away. There are women out there who genuinely need help and have zero time spare to do anything.
[/

she’s having a moan on insta about something v similar to what you wrote.

Reactions: 1
She’s so self entitled it’s unreal!
oblivious and blinded by her own bullshit!

she must of been one spoilt brat when she was a child!

Yes I just saw that! But I didn't message her so someone else must have said similar.
I actually like her but as I've previously said we were initially both in very similar positions (dumpedwith a toddler and newborn) and my life is very different to hers. So maybe I'm just bitter haha x

Reactions: 2
Yes I just saw that! But I didn't message her so someone else must have said similar.
I actually like her but as I've previously said we were initially both in very similar positions (dumpedwith a toddler and newborn) and my life is very different to hers. So maybe I'm just bitter haha x
I found her so funny and relatable but something changed and I dunno what or when But I now find her so irritating and just like all the other grabby instamums which is a shame as I think she’s v witty and smart but 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I agree with the relatable thing. I think the problem is we (well definitely me) related to her because Im a single skint mum doing all the child care etc etc.. But now the relatability has gone because she's going on holiday and home start and trips to London etc. Whereas my time off is spent at work and trying to stretch a tenner in aldi. I don't begrudge her that her life is on the up but I do begrudge the whole my life is so tough rhetoric.

Reactions: 5
Her moan at whoever DM’d her on insta misses the point though? The person didn’t mention her income or how she spends her money or her parenting relationship with the girls dad, it was simply pointed out to her that she is using a charity’s resources to help her care for her kids which seems a bit of a pisstake (which it is). If she doesn’t want to be judged then maybe stop sharing every intimate detail of your weekends away and showing off all the stuff you’ve bought in Zara and then acting shocked when the pleading poverty line doesn’t wash with anyone. And now crowing about how many supportive DM’s she’s had since. This woman lives for having her arse kissed doesn’t she.

I actually found it quite weird how the wording was almost identical to my post. Someone either read it on here and parroted it to her or she read it and sent it to herself.

I really find it shocking that she puts the youngest in nursery seeing as she doesn’t work? Why not save the money

I really find it shocking that she puts the youngest in nursery seeing as she doesn’t work? Why not save the money
Tbf, if you’re on Universal Credit you can claim back the vast majority (85%) of childcare costs, and children of the age of TLM’s elder child get 30 free hours. The costs incurred in putting the little one in nursery part time too would be next to nothing.

You’re right, the cost wouldn’t be much. But it pisses a lot of people off that she is a stay-at-home mum who puts her kids into nursery three days a week and then has a charity volunteer in to help ease the burden of looking after them the rest of the time. It’s pure laziness and entitlement. Whoever messaged her on Instagram made a good point which she completely ignored and used it as an excuse to bleat on about being abandoned by the girls dad yet again.