TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she says something and then says..... no further questions. It’s like those people that ‘check in’ at the hospital and when people are ask if they are ok they say ‘I’ll inbox you Hun’ 🙄

How about just mention it when you do want to talk about it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe he was annoyed she was such an ungrateful witch about the trip to St Lucia he paid for and she did nothing but moan about?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aaaaand she's talking about wanking. Gotta live up to that 'funniest mama' award haven't we.... yawn

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Maybe he was annoyed she was such an ungrateful witch about the trip to St Lucia he paid for and she did nothing but moan about?
She has quite a life and alot of support and all she does is complain. Def thinks shes a Princess, hes had a lucky escape.

That make up application looked painful

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think she is very socially awkward and definitely has some mental health problems which is hard and maybe the way she behaves is a front? I definitely make jokes when I am feeling vulnerable. I think there is more going on in her head than she lets on and if so I do really feel for her. Still don’t want to hear about her wanking though 🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh man, I really feel for her about the play date. I’d be absolutely incandescent. I know so many people downplaying this pandemic and nodding sagely along to all the restrictions then immediately carrying on as normal, as though it applies to everyone else and not them. It’s so selfish. Don’t blame her for being furious.

Reactions: 5
Oh man, I really feel for her about the play date. I’d be absolutely incandescent. I know so many people downplaying this pandemic and nodding sagely along to all the restrictions then immediately carrying on as normal, as though it applies to everyone else and not them. It’s so selfish. Don’t blame her for being furious.
I would be furious too... 😡

Reactions: 1
£60 on wine. This woman’s idea of “skint” really is on par with nobody else I know.

Reactions: 6
Her kids ripped the front off her chest of drawers while she washed her hair...
A. Are her kids half hulk?
B. She knows she can leave washing her hair until they're in bed right.... ?

Reactions: 4
Don’t know how I’ve coped all these years as a single parent with zero contact from my sons father. Along with a full time job, basic personal hygiene, keeping my house clean and tidy. She’s a ducking idiot.

She also surely can't be allowed to get away with moaning about how the pandemic is making her life insufferable... she lives off tax credits and the children's maintenance from her ex. Her financial situation literally hasn't changed. I'm a single parent who's just lost my job and potentially my flat too if I don't get something sorted, like many thousands of others all over the country. Her woe-is-me attitude is unbearable right now.

• Angry
She also surely can't be allowed to get away with moaning about how the pandemic is making her life insufferable... she lives off tax credits and the children's maintenance from her ex. Her financial situation literally hasn't changed. I'm a single parent who's just lost my job and potentially my flat too if I don't get something sorted, like many thousands of others all over the country. Her woe-is-me attitude is unbearable right now.
That's really tit, I hope you manage to get things sorted ❤
But yeah I thought the same lol! I just sit them in the cot for 10 mins watching peppa when I really need to wash my hair

Reactions: 3