TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much are Stan smiths ffs how is she skint and buying tit still? I thought she had debT/money problems!?

Reactions: 1
How much are Stan smiths ffs how is she skint and buying tit still? I thought she had debT/money problems!?
I have a pair that were £75. And they were just white leather with a bit of embroidery. Not gold 🙄
I don't mind her having stuff she wants. I just get a bit pissed with her then claiming poverty the next minute.
She doesn't have to share it.

I didn’t hear her moaning about bedtime when
She had her bf or not having houseparty/online quizzes/ when she is always invited to freebie lunches and days out for her and her children. I’m so lacking in sympathy for this woman with all freebies she’s had, and she’s moaning about people saying they’ll kill their husband. I’m in turkey and we are pretty much on lockdown (literally the police will make spot checks in our village to make sure people are home) and it’s incredibly difficult being in a house with no escape From my Husband and we have 2 young children. But im not moaning to the world, I’m getting tf on with it.

I didn’t hear her moaning about bedtime when
She had her bf or not having houseparty/online quizzes/ when she is always invited to freebie lunches and days out for her and her children. I’m so lacking in sympathy for this woman with all freebies she’s had, and she’s moaning about people saying they’ll kill their husband. I’m in turkey and we are pretty much on lockdown (literally the police will make spot checks in our village to make sure people are home) and it’s incredibly difficult being in a house with no escape From my Husband and we have 2 young children. But im not moaning to the world, I’m getting tf on with it.
I have a husband that I’m still with but due to his work situation, I pretty much do function as a single parent during the week. I get up in the mornings, I do meals, tidying up, bath time, bedtime all by myself- and I do also have a job. It is exhausting but also we’ve always had a routine so that when I put my daughter into bed at 7 she goes to sleep. Why is her 4 year old still running riot? Why are 2 out of 3 of them crying hysterically until 10.30?? I feel like she probably hasn't bothered trying to instil a routined evening for them all. All she bloody posts about is booze and selfish things. Maybe if she pushed those aside for a bit and sorted her life out she would be happier. I used to really like Anna but all she does these days is moan about how much worse off she is than anyone else. But she looks like she has a nice little house, she doesn’t have to go out to work everyday, she probably has more money than she’s making out because she shops a fair amount and her ex provides enough money for her rent so it must be substantial amounts. I think I had enough of her when she started talking about ‘bum sex’ with a dude she met online and has subsequently broken up with

Reactions: 6
I have a husband that I’m still with but due to his work situation, I pretty much do function as a single parent during the week. I get up in the mornings, I do meals, tidying up, bath time, bedtime all by myself- and I do also have a job. It is exhausting but also we’ve always had a routine so that when I put my daughter into bed at 7 she goes to sleep. Why is her 4 year old still running riot? Why are 2 out of 3 of them crying hysterically until 10.30?? I feel like she probably hasn't bothered trying to instil a routined evening for them all. All she bloody posts about is booze and selfish things. Maybe if she pushed those aside for a bit and sorted her life out she would be happier. I used to really like Anna but all she does these days is moan about how much worse off she is than anyone else. But she looks like she has a nice little house, she doesn’t have to go out to work everyday, she probably has more money than she’s making out because she shops a fair amount and her ex provides enough money for her rent so it must be substantial amounts. I think I had enough of her when she started talking about ‘bum sex’ with a dude she met online and has subsequently broken up with
I thought she was brilliant but I’m fed up of her moaning 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I love her dry sense of humour and always enjoy her but it had been fustrating watching recently ,I know she is struggling and that it's hard parenting on your own . But she has to start helping herself and get into a routine with the girls ,it will help them all in the long run.

Reactions: 5
The most frustrating thing about watching the stories about the disastrous bedtimes is that the girls dad has them both in bed and asleep by 7:30pm. If their dad can do it why can't she? I know this because I'm a friend of his but he also posts it on his insta story too, she can't see them though as she's blocked. She knows they behave at their dads but maybe she ought to start following his lead with the routine stuff as she obviously doesn't have a clue. Most of her content is exaggerated for the benefit of her followers but the bedtime thing is all true, she has no routine and the girls just run riot.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I love her dry sense of humour and always enjoy her but it had been fustrating watching recently ,I know she is struggling and that it's hard parenting on your own . But she has to start helping herself and get into a routine with the girls ,it will help them all in the long run.
yep and I know all our kids irritate us sometimes but I prefer her content when she’s not picking apart her children. Sometimes she really gives off the vibe that she would rather they weren’t there. And I know maybe that’s just her humour or it’s said in jest, but it often shocks me a little

The most frustrating thing about watching the stories about the disastrous bedtimes is that the girls dad has them both in bed and asleep by 7:30pm. If their dad can do it why can't she? I know this because I'm a friend of his but he also posts it on his insta story too, she can't see them though as she's blocked. Most of her content is exaggerated for the benefit of her followers but the bedtime thing is all true, she has no routine and the girls just run riot.
oh really is his account private? I don’t follow him but that would be really interesting to see!! How come he can do it but she can’t...

Reactions: 3
yep and I know all our kids irritate us sometimes but I prefer her content when she’s not picking apart her children. Sometimes she really gives off the vibe that she would rather they weren’t there. And I know maybe that’s just her humour or it’s said in jest, but it often shocks me a little

oh really is his account private? I don’t follow him but that would be really interesting to see!! How come he can do it but she can’t...
Yeah his account is private, he knows she can't see it when he posts pics of them sound asleep at half past 7 but he does get a little kick out of it 😁 he'd be the first to admit he was petrified the first time they both stayed over because he'd never had to put two young kids to bed on his own before but guess what, he set a routine and it works. I honestly don't know how she gets it so wrong.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her, but she really needs to get the girls in to a routine, this is the prefect time to do it.... tidy her garden up! I’m a single parent so I get it it’s difficult but it can be done.

She just seems like she’s desperate for the constant validation of all the other Insta Mummies and virtual strangers. She’s so petrified of having to actually be a parent I think it overwhelms her. So it’s easier to frantically post random jarring tit on Instagram to get all the attention she craves and to seem relatable. She knows full well by posting about how she Spends all her money on tit like several bottles of wine and new trainers, and then the next day posting about being skint, is going to rile people up and cause them call her out on it. She can then manipulate the situation for her followers and cry out “poor little old me being victimised and bullied!”. And then the sympathy will start rolling in again and there you have it.

She’s not stupid at all. She used to be a solicitor. She knows exactly what she’s doing and how to manipulate the situation to her favour.

Hmm has she deactivated her account? Can’t find it on either one of my Insta accounts 😬

Reactions: 2
Yeah his account is private, he knows she can't see it when he posts pics of them sound asleep at half past 7 but he does get a little kick out of it 😁 he'd be the first to admit he was petrified the first time they both stayed over because he'd never had to put two young kids to bed on his own before but guess what, he set a routine and it works. I honestly don't know how she gets it so wrong.
Brilliant 😂 yeah I found the bedtime routine the easiest
She just seems like she’s desperate for the constant validation of all the other Insta Mummies and virtual strangers. She’s so petrified of having to actually be a parent I think it overwhelms her. So it’s easier to frantically post random jarring tit on Instagram to get all the attention she craves and to seem relatable. She knows full well by posting about how she Spends all her money on tit like several bottles of wine and new trainers, and then the next day posting about being skint, is going to rile people up and cause them call her out on it. She can then manipulate the situation for her followers and cry out “poor little old me being victimised and bullied!”. And then the sympathy will start rolling in again and there you have it.

She’s not stupid at all. She used to be a solicitor. She knows exactly what she’s doing and how to manipulate the situation to her favour.

Hmm has she deactivated her account? Can’t find it on either one of my Insta accounts 😬
Oh I can’t find her now either!

Okay so electric_boots are you the dad or the dads new girlfriend? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I hope she’s ok.. it’s clear she was struggling with stuff. It’s always hard to tell whether it’s done for good insta content/attention or whether deactivating her account means she is really finding life hard.

Well I hope she’s ok.. it’s clear she was struggling with stuff. It’s always hard to tell whether it’s done for good insta content/attention or whether deactivating her account means she is really finding life hard.
yes I hope she’s ok..... maybe the children’s dad can have the girls a bit more. Hopefully she’s talking to her mum over FaceTime or real friends

Wonder how long it will be before she comes back. She has Tesco deals to advertise!

• Haha