TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. They always look scruffy. I think it’s the hair mostly. Like she spends all her time getting herself ready and they just get dragged out as they are
I know! On the nursery run I look a mess some days when I haven’t had a chance to do my hair and make up but my kids look pristine so who cares

Hear me out, but when I used to see a mum at soft play or whatever with a full face of makeup, hair pristine and outfit straight out of a fashion magazine I actually judged them a bit. Because in order for me to look that immaculate, I'd have to ignore my small child for a good hour minimum. That's all I see when Anna posts these pics.. I wonder how long she's left them on their own downstairs while she's preening. I understand why some mums can't bear to be seen looking a 'mess' because they think people judge, but honestly nobody cares. Nobody looks twice at you. Unless you're off to your fashion editor job at Vogue nobody gives a tit. And she goes straight home and sits on her arse in front of the TV which makes it all even more ludicrous doesn't it?

Reactions: 2
Hear me out, but when I used to see a mum at soft play or whatever with a full face of makeup, hair pristine and outfit straight out of a fashion magazine I actually judged them a bit. Because in order for me to look that immaculate, I'd have to ignore my small child for a good hour minimum. That's all I see when Anna posts these pics.. I wonder how long she's left them on their own downstairs while she's preening. I understand why some mums can't bear to be seen looking a 'mess' because they think people judge, but honestly nobody cares. Nobody looks twice at you. Unless you're off to your fashion editor job at Vogue nobody gives a tit. And she goes straight home and sits on her arse in front of the TV which makes it all even more ludicrous doesn't it?
I actually think the same about mums with pristine houses! Mine is only really tidy when I ignore my kids all day to clean.

Reactions: 4
I actually think the same about mums with pristine houses! Mine is only really tidy when I ignore my kids all day to clean.
But we have to remember that she doesn’t come on insta every day- I would say when she’s not on she’s a hot mess and only comes on when she’s made an effort. I’ve said it before, I get the feeling of body dysmorphia from her and her mum, all very strange that they have to be very posed and very so so??? But yes then I look at the girls and feel very sorry for them, esp violet as she will be getting to that age that other kids notice things and I know from when I was young that I got a hard time about how my mum dressed me. We had enough money but my mum just wasn’t bothered and hated shopping etc so I was a bit of a mismatched mess even though I would beg for nicer stuff. I think it’s made me a bit paranoid with my own child, no designer stuffers but defo clean and tidy.

Reactions: 3
Translation: I kept opening my DMs expecting to find a free pair of ugly boots
It's cringeworthy. She'll end up getting pair too. Surely they can't have just vanished, I think it's BS to be honest - wants a new pair.

Reactions: 4
It's cringeworthy. She'll end up getting pair too. Surely they can't have just vanished, I think it's BS to be honest - wants a new pair.
Yes I was about to say… if they are always there then where are they? 🙄🙄🙄
The begging is so embarrassing it’s why she’s not done a story with her face begging for some. It’s too cringe even for her 🤮

Reactions: 3
I’m thinking the new thread title needs to be something about insuring the gap where her boots once were?

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion The Long Mum #2 Living the champagne lifestyle on the UC - just don't sus me!

I’m thinking the new thread title needs to be something about insuring the gap where her boots once were?
I tried to incorporate boots and GI but couldn't think of any good rhymes!

Reactions: 6
Every winter she goes on about those boots. I think they’re dead ugly 🤣
Bit of casual nail posing with a glass dildo today. Clearly has a large budget for sex toys

Reactions: 7
Gap insurance for a free car, gap in the cupboard let’s cry in despair, whilst shamelessly tagging to get a free pair!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion The Long Mum #2 Living the champagne lifestyle on the UC - just don't sus me!

I tried to incorporate boots and GI but couldn't think of any good rhymes!
Yeah me neither! I was hoping someone else would be able to come up with something!

Reactions: 2
How is she pleading poverty every 5 minutes yet has £200 to replace those hideous boots !?
baffling

Reactions: 8