TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she shoehorns "Simon" into her posts is so cringe.
So cringe- she’s like a 12 year old child! Also hasn’t she learned? The minute she said ent public with the last daddy I mean boyfriend, he dumped her. How about keeping it quiet until it’s more established? She’s the 12 year old equivalent of wanting to change your Facebook status to in a relationship. She really needs to get a job or a hobby that’s isn’t wanking or moaning.

Reactions: 3
That green hoodie she's wearing is from Pangaia and costs £117, I know because we bought my sister one for her birthday and nearly died at the price 😆 yes I know she could have bought it off depop or something but again, way to be the relatable mummy influencer!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s like “look, look, LOOK I HAVE A BOYFRIEND LOOOOK!!!” 😂
You’re being sarcastic BUT she really is 🤣 she is desperate for the ex and the mum and whoever else to know and she doesn’t realise it makes her look like a knob! I’ve been split from my ex for 18 months and seeing someone for about 3 months- you will be lucky if I tell anyone in about 3 years I’m in a relationship, because nobody cares and also I’m not exactly wanting to shout out to the world, look at me I’m in another relationship which might not even work? By having 2/3 relationships she just looks like a moron that keeps bleeping up relationships- who’s the common denominator- she is!

You’re being sarcastic BUT she really is 🤣 she is desperate for the ex and the mum and whoever else to know and she doesn’t realise it makes her look like a knob! I’ve been split from my ex for 18 months and seeing someone for about 3 months- you will be lucky if I tell anyone in about 3 years I’m in a relationship, because nobody cares and also I’m not exactly wanting to shout out to the world, look at me I’m in another relationship which might not even work? By having 2/3 relationships she just looks like a moron that keeps bleeping up relationships- who’s the common denominator- she is!
She’s just a train wreck at this point. I’m waiting for the boyfriend to duck her off which will be in the next month or so I reckon

Fair enough, she’s being transparent about her fee for work… hopefully she’s as transparent with HMRC… but yeah at least she’s being upfront about it.

Reactions: 5
I'm curious to see how this ad campaign will play out. Sounds like a big (possibly global) company and her ads are always amateurish and clunky. I know I'm biased anyway coz I think she's a head but this will be very interesting. (Also obviously I'm pissed off that she's getting a new car but I guess if you're playing devil's advocate then at least it's something 'useful' that she and the kids can actually use. Still pissed off though 😆)

Reactions: 6
Oh my god. Can't find her boots so tagging Grenson in her posts hoping they'll send her some new ones. Absolutely blows your mind doesn't it.

• Angry
Haha came here to say it’s so obvious when influencers tag the brand in their stories it’s basically a beg 😂😂

Reactions: 3
How do you even lose a £300 pair of boots, I'd have them in a locked display cabinet if I had some 🤣

Reactions: 1
I really don’t mean to be mean, honestly I don’t, but she is always quite well put together, hair/make up/clothes and her girls are just a bit… mucky? Is that ok to say? its fine that they’re kids and having fun being out and about but my kids have clean, ironed (mostly but not always) clothes, clean faces, brushed hair. I get them ready before me and always want them to be presentable.

I really don’t mean to be mean, honestly I don’t, but she is always quite well put together, hair/make up/clothes and her girls are just a bit… mucky? Is that ok to say? its fine that they’re kids and having fun being out and about but my kids have clean, ironed (mostly but not always) clothes, clean faces, brushed hair. I get them ready before me and always want them to be presentable.
Agree. They always look scruffy. I think it’s the hair mostly. Like she spends all her time getting herself ready and they just get dragged out as they are

Remember, these are poor deprived children who don't have enough food to eat or new clothes to wear, life's hard for this little family with very little money for treats... oh wait