TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she pleading poverty every 5 minutes yet has £200 to replace those hideous boots !?
baffling
Unfollow from me....I am not a Tory wanker but we struggle to get by on full time work, pains me someone claiming benefits can spend £200 ok second hand boots.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she went and got those £200 boots without a second thought! I have a job, as does my husband, good jobs too. And I still have just made a very considered £150 purchase. It’s for the kids aswell but it was not a spur of the moment decision. I’d have felt guilty if it were on shoes for me that I had misplaced (prob left at a tinder dates house)

Reactions: 6
Is everyone who defended her getting botox etc still happy about how she's spending that UC? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She cant still just be on uc though because you literally don't get paid enough to make purchases like that?? Im a single mum with 2 kids too and I get just over a grand a month. I definitely cannot afford to drop £200 on shoes. So I think she must just be on ad money now which is fair enough?

Reactions: 1
She cant still just be on uc though because you literally don't get paid enough to make purchases like that?? Im a single mum with 2 kids too and I get just over a grand a month. I definitely cannot afford to drop £200 on shoes. So I think she must just be on ad money now which is fair enough?
Agree with this. I stuck up for her spending her UC how she wants but no way in shitting hell can any fucker on UC (including myself) afford to spend £200 on boots. BOOTS. She’s got another income for sure, either that our her new boy toy bought them for her. Either that or shes not paying any of her bills.

Reactions: 2
Agree with this. I stuck up for her spending her UC how she wants but no way in shitting hell can any fucker on UC (including myself) afford to spend £200 on boots. BOOTS. She’s got another income for sure, either that our her new boy toy bought them for her. Either that or shes not paying any of her bills.
Its my monthly food shop budget 😂 its just not possible only on UC unless you're putting it on credit cards or not paying your bills like you said x

Its my monthly food shop budget 😂 its just not possible only on UC unless you're putting it on credit cards or not paying your bills like you said x
I think that’s it. She’s admitted in the past she’s not very good with money and I think this purchase means something will be neglected. I think it can be a genuine problem for some but what surprises me is that she doesn’t seem embarrassed at all about it. If I were her I would attempt to improve in this area for the sake of myself and the children.

Reactions: 3
Her other income is the ads she does. She doesn’t hide it. If your on UC and you earn from an ad your universal credit payment drops right down or goes to zero. Therefore the money she’s spending on shoes could be entirely from her paid work.

still think the shoes are ugly and not worth £200 tho 🤣

Her other income is the ads she does. She doesn’t hide it. If your on UC and you earn from an ad your universal credit payment drops right down or goes to zero. Therefore the money she’s spending on shoes could be entirely from her paid work.

still think the shoes are ugly and not worth £200 tho 🤣
Its always possible that they could be on credit card or klarna too. You just never know these days as it’s so easy to buy buy buy. Wouldn’t surprise me as she is tit with money and money choices

Did anyone catch on her stories when she posted “who wouldn’t want to spend their birthday in a Premier Inn”. bleeping ungrateful witch. Her boyfriend obviously would have paid for that, PLUS their meal out that night and she’s complaining it’s not the bleeping 15 star luxury palace she thinks she deserves. I’d dump her arse so fast if I was him

I think that’s more likely (not paying her bills 🙄)

Is everyone who defended her getting botox etc still happy about how she's spending that UC? 🤔
Exactly what I thought when I saw her stories

Did anyone catch on her stories when she posted “who wouldn’t want to spend their birthday in a Premier Inn”. bleeping ungrateful witch. Her boyfriend obviously would have paid for that, PLUS their meal out that night and she’s complaining it’s not the bleeping 15 star luxury palace she thinks she deserves. I’d dump her arse so fast if I was him
Yes and I thought same, even if they went half on it, such a rude witch. Like when she slagged off the hotel the bf who took her to st Lucia paid for… she hasnt learned 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

I think that’s more likely (not paying her bills 🙄)

Exactly what I thought when I saw her stories

Yes and I thought same, even if they went half on it, such a rude witch. Like when she slagged off the hotel the bf who took her to st Lucia paid for… she hasnt learned 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
She would have been heavily hinting to the boyfriend she wanted those boots for her birthday too. She was probably fuming he didn’t buy them for her

Ugh I just cannot stand rude and ungrateful people 😡

Last edited:
Yea the premier inn comment was just 🤦🏻‍♀️
She really thinks she’s above and beyond yet complains about being skint. Pick a lane

Reactions: 8
I just want to say that the majority of people relying on UC don't have that sort of money. I am hand to mouth every month and everyone that I know who are in the same circumstances are exactly the same. Please don't come away from these types of accounts thinking that people on UC have tons of spare money etc and that we are the villains for having an 'easy' life scrounging. It isn't a direct representation AT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just want to say that the majority of people relying on UC don't have that sort of money. I am hand to mouth every month and everyone that I know who are in the same circumstances are exactly the same. Please don't come away from these types of accounts thinking that people on UC have tons of spare money etc and that we are the villains for having an 'easy' life scrounging. It isn't a direct representation AT ALL.
Someone posted ages back that they were signposted to her account as she was an accurate representation of life on UC. I often think about that comment.... 😁

• Haha
I don’t doubt that. I’m sure most people on UC are like you and use it to pay your bills, feed your kids etc. That’s what it’s there for. I’m sure instead she uses her for tit like these shoes and then lets bills go unpaid (like the recent electricity bill) or puts it on a credit card she can’t pay back. It’s so irresponsible. Doesn’t she feed her kids ‘gone off veg’ in her words, the reduced aisle and from food vouchers (also fine if you need them). But she could have stocked her freezer with that £200 and put it to good use. She just comes across so selfish.

Reactions: 8
[
Soooo true 😭 we are literally putting pennies away for Christmas but it’s not going very far, especially while still recovering from the tit show that was furlough. She really does need to pick a lane.

[

Soooo true 😭 we are literally putting pennies away for Christmas but it’s not going very far, especially while still recovering from the tit show that was furlough. She really does need to pick a lane.
I’m on a reduced pay at the moment so doing the same. Could do with some new trainers myself but going to try and clean them up so I can put money aside for the kids instead. I know she shops in the ‘chazza’ but that is also constant, constantly spending on herself

• Heart
Reactions: 6