TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he has the children 50% of the week why would he pay maintenance?

Reactions: 5
What's she on about anyway, seeking legal advice? What legal advice does she need? They split up, they share custody of the children AND he pays his way..? What does she want advice with?!

And as for the John Lewis wellies... I'd be more concerned about the money she's just blown on a shopping trip to London when apparently last week the kids were existing on food bought with food vouchers.

Reactions: 6
Also, if you’ve not got a lot of spare cash then you would go to Primark wouldn’t you? When my kids were growing up my husband had a decent job but we didn’t shop in John Lewis
Why do they need wellies now anyway? Not exactly snowing at the moment is it

Reactions: 3
If he has the children 50% of the week why would he pay maintenance?
Sometimes if there is a very large disparity between earnings, maintenance can be owed even on shared parenting arrangements.
I work and my ex does but he earns 3 or 4 times what I do. So if I chose to I could claim maintenance. I don't though as I'd rather not have to contact him.

However, it really appears that Anna chooses to earn less and not work, unless she's getting insta jobs (which suggests she's looking for maintenance to support that lifestyle rather than looking to work to support herself and the girls) - I'm not sure what legal advice she would get 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sometimes if there is a very large disparity between earnings, maintenance can be owed even on shared parenting arrangements.
I work and my ex does but he earns 3 or 4 times what I do. So if I chose to I could claim maintenance. I don't though as I'd rather not have to contact him.

However, it really appears that Anna chooses to earn less and not work, unless she's getting insta jobs (which suggests she's looking for maintenance to support that lifestyle rather than looking to work to support herself and the girls) - I'm not sure what legal advice she would get 🤨
Knowing the job her ex does, I would actually be surprised if he made more than she brings in every month, what with her various benefits and the insta work. She just wants as much money as she can get so she can keep this bonkers lifestyle where she spends her days lazily browsing the shops and having lie ins while the govt feed her kids.

Ah I see, thanks for that, makes sense now. She definitely doesn’t want a proper job does she

Imagine the injustice of living in an affluent town full of boomers and the local Sainsburys not selling products aimed at an entirely different demographic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she isn't getting maintenance and is entitled then fisr enough go through CMS? Legal advice will probably tell her the same? Also don't get the wellie boot comment surely if he wasn't paying maintenance and he was trying to tell her how to spend her money she would tell him to do one??

Reactions: 2
Imagine the injustice of living in an affluent town full of boomers and the local Sainsburys not selling products aimed at an entirely different demographic!!!!
Imagine having so much free time that you give a tit about what your local sainsburys sells 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whining about how she’s losing the universal credit uplift 🙄
Try getting a job or just spending less on tit for yourself Anna. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 8
The uplift affects everyone, including me. And it is really concerning when I've had emails about my gas and electric going up as we head into the winter.

HOWEVER, I've been at work all week and there have been no trips to London on the train to buy clothes I don't need 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Whining about how she’s losing the universal credit uplift 🙄
Try getting a job or just spending less on tit for yourself Anna. Hope that helps.
I noticed they are making her have an appointment regarding work they must be trying to get her back to working? She might benefit from having a normal job I don't think I would cope well with the uncertainty of Instagram income with two small children! Anxiety would be through the roof!

I can’t believe how much she treats herself to things when she has bailiffs at the door for the electricity bill and her kids are eating off food vouchers.
Earlier in the thread there was uproar that people on UC should still be allowed some luxuries which of course is true, but this is total extremity.

The more I think about it the more I think it's really irresponsible that she poses herself as this put upon single mum on UC but also shows a pretty luxury lifestyle with fancy haircuts and trips to London to buy dresses and pastries from the bakery etc. Like which one of these people do you wanna be? Cos there are people who will relate to the former but then feel inferior as they can't afford the latter, and I'm so sure this leads to her followers spending beyond their means, her London oxfam shop trip or whatever it was definitely had me browsing new dresses online which I really don't need.

Reactions: 7
I noticed they are making her have an appointment regarding work they must be trying to get her back to working? She might benefit from having a normal job I don't think I would cope well with the uncertainty of Instagram income with two small children! Anxiety would be through the roof!
When you are self-employed on UC you have regular phone calls with a work coach, I don't think it's anything unusual. She may well be having to meet the minimum income floor by now though as she is self employed but they are flexible with that depending on your circumstances

I’m ashamed to say that I was one of the posters backing her up about saving and scrounging money to get Botox etc as she is allowed to have some kind of life but this woman takes the piss. She is living a life some only dream of even WITHOUT being able to claim UC!!!!! She needs to give her head a big bleeping wobble and realise it’s not always the Anna show and that she is extremely fortunate to be able to have all of these luxuries. The fact she doesn’t pay her bills is totally her own idiotic fault and it’s obviously all for show, get off the gram and stop the comparison. Those poor girls growing up watching this woman be how she is.

UC will only be calling her to check she’s written a CV or something as I think her youngest is still too little for her to be going back to work. Sickening anyway.