TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope she's OK. My MH has taken a total battering on lockdown alone with a toddler and a baby and I can imagine she's In a pretty similar boat.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I do hope she's OK. My MH has taken a total battering on lockdown alone with a toddler and a baby and I can imagine she's In a pretty similar boat.
it did seem she was finding things difficult so I hope she’s alright too. Maybe deleting social media will actually be good for her mental health tho? Sometimes just taking some time away to focus on what’s infront of you and dealing with any issues can do you the world of good. Hope she makes a reappearance soon in better spirits

Gloating over the girls dad being furloughed... yeah won't be smirking when he can't pay your maintenance and you can't afford any new clothes or boxes of wine this month. Ugh I have not missed this spiteful woman.

Reactions: 2
Did she really have to announce her comeback talking about a good old bean flick? :sick:

Gloating over the girls dad being furloughed... yeah won't be smirking when he can't pay your maintenance and you can't afford any new clothes or boxes of wine this month. Ugh I have not missed this spiteful woman.
I wondered why she was pleased about furlough. It means less money surely. Or is he suddenly going to have the kids more frequently?

Jesus when I first followed this one she was actually a bit of craic. Now she’s scraping the barrel for content, talking about bean flicking and sharing photos of her sex toys. Sorry but is anyone here for that? I don’t follow anyone to hear about their wanking or bean flicking.

Reactions: 7
Gosh she is ridiculously cringe having to show your sex toys and make everything about masturbation is plain sad. The constant talk about her instagram break being so refreshing amd how much she recommends it oh bore off. She was only away for 5 mins. Does she even like her children because i get the feeling she just tolerates them.

If that was a man and he posted about coming back to insta after having a “good old wank” he’d be destroyed. She thinks she’s so edgy and clever 🤢

Reactions: 6
Gosh she is ridiculously cringe having to show your sex toys and make everything about masturbation is plain sad. The constant talk about her instagram break being so refreshing amd how much she recommends it oh bore off. She was only away for 5 mins. Does she even like her children because i get the feeling she just tolerates them.
Well she was thrilled their dad was furloughed because it meant she could get rid of the kids, what does that tell you! He already has them three days and nights a week anyway! Absolute melt she is.

Reactions: 6
Why are there so many hysterics at bedtime?? An hour of screaming and crying from everyone..? What is she doing.. like genuinely I would like to hear her methods

God why do we need to know shes Bought lube. Who the f stories that. Jesus h Christ.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
God why do we need to know shes Bought lube. Who the f stories that. Jesus h Christ.
The most BIZARRE behaviour. Sooooo much attention seeking. I’ve never known anyone over the age of 15 to talk about wanking so much.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s so desperate. Does she have ADD or something? Her behaviour is just weird

Reactions: 1
Ok so the dancing videos from this morning. Wtf is that? Why is she so desperate for some attention?

Reactions: 2