TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*posts a story thrashing someone for posting something about George Floyd alongside a link to some clothes...

*posts said story alongside three photos of herself wearing her homemade cut off jeans

Hands up, who messaged her? 😆

Saw her story, obviously about thenursemum - she commented on the situation and then did a story of a dress as people has asked her. Indirect from thelongmum - never seen her be like that before
Bloody hell to be fair thenursemum has posted loooooooads of stuff about both ahmaud Aubrey and George flloyd, and linked to loads of really educational posts and recommendations. It's hardly like she said aw that's so sad look at my new dress.

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell to be fair thenursemum has posted loooooooads of stuff about both ahmaud Aubrey and George flloyd, and linked to loads of really educational posts and recommendations. It's hardly like she said aw that's so sad look at my new dress.
‘White people we have work to do’ well you certainly do Anna, with your vacuous posts either side of your #justiceforfloyd post. Pot kettle ???

Reactions: 2
So she's usually posting about lube, vibrators, wanking, and telling us what makeup she uses. Yesterday we had some twerk videos (lol), today more drivel about makeup and several pics of her showing off her homemade shorts. Now because she's been called out for slagging off thenursemum suddenly she's a wise old sage, teaching us all about racism and diversity. Oh piss off. If she's fretting so much about her children growing up in an area where there is such a troubling lack of diversity, maybe move somewhere else.

So she's usually posting about lube, vibrators, wanking, and telling us what makeup she uses. Yesterday we had some twerk videos (lol), today more drivel about makeup and several pics of her showing off her homemade shorts. Now because she's been called out for slagging off thenursemum suddenly she's a wise old sage, teaching us all about racism and diversity. Oh piss off. If she's fretting so much about her children growing up in an area where there is such a troubling lack of diversity, maybe move somewhere else.
She’s only 16 miles south of a city where white people are the ethnic minority 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's really wound me up its so performative and it distracts from the real issue at hand which is racism! And not which white person can have the best response.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's really wound me up its so performative and it distracts from the real issue at hand which is racism! And not which white person can have the best response.
I really hate this influencer desperation act of who is the most “woke” when something happens.

Reactions: 8
this is exactly it. Which white influencer can share the most thought provoking insta stories 🙄🙄they are the ones who need educating

Oh and thank you Anna but I’m not sure I would run to you for the parenting advice.. 😬

Reactions: 3
I can understand why she clashed with her bf over politics, I'm a massive lefty but people so cluelessly "right on" and pious like that are tiring.

I had to create an account on here after lurking for so long as I’m actually shocked that thelongmum is seriously slating Tesco’s when she does paid ads for them ?!?! I don’t disagree with what’s she’s saying in her posts but to say all the stuff she’s saying when she’s benefitted from these ads.....wonder if she will donate all the money raised to the charitys she is posting links to!

Reactions: 4
I had to create an account on here after lurking for so long as I’m actually shocked that thelongmum is seriously slating Tesco’s when she does paid ads for them ?!?! I don’t disagree with what’s she’s saying in her posts but to say all the stuff she’s saying when she’s benefitted from these ads.....wonder if she will donate all the money raised to the charitys she is posting links to!
I thought that when she posted calling Tesco out - she’s a hypocrite