TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she seriously admit to spending her childcare money on clothes? bleeping hell 🙄

Reactions: 2
Did she seriously admit to spending her childcare money on clothes? bleeping hell 🙄
I don't really understand her USP? Like one minute she doesn't have enough coupons to buy her Lidl shop and the next she's getting her nails done/Zara shopping and buying £300 boots ?

Reactions: 5
Well she obviously THINKS she's poor and hard-done-to, struggling to get by on universal credit and food vouchers etc, but in reality she lives in one of the most affluent villages in Leicestershire and has enough disposable income to get her nails and lashes done and is out shopping / on the train to London every other day. Like you say, not sure which end of the scale she’s trying to appeal to but as someone who’s also on UC and definitely can’t afford ANY of the things she treats herself to on a weekly basis, it really bleeping grinds my gears. Surely she knows she’s going to piss a lot of people off by admitting to spending her childcare money on clothes..?!

Reactions: 6
Well she obviously THINKS she's poor and hard-done-to, struggling to get by on universal credit and food vouchers etc, but in reality she lives in one of the most affluent villages in Leicestershire and has enough disposable income to get her nails and lashes done and is out shopping / on the train to London every other day. Like you say, not sure which end of the scale she’s trying to appeal to but as someone who’s also on UC and definitely can’t afford ANY of the things she treats herself to on a weekly basis, it really bleeping grinds my gears. Surely she knows she’s going to piss a lot of people off by admitting to spending her childcare money on clothes..?!
It's funny because I work p/t and my husband f/t and we can't afford all these things so im unsure how she is? People will say mine of your business what she does with her money but if she's pleading poverty and making money from insta I think it kind of is?

Reactions: 7
It's funny because I work p/t and my husband f/t and we can't afford all these things so im unsure how she is? People will say mine of your business what she does with her money but if she's pleading poverty and making money from insta I think it kind of is?
Well yeah, and I also think it's kind of HMRC's business too, when she's claiming benefits then publicly admitting to spending it all on clothes and beauty treatments... just a thought!

Reactions: 4
She’s taking her children out of childcare because she says she can’t afford it.... surely she must get help paying for it?
She openly admitted the other day to spending her childcare money on clothes 🙄😭 she 100% gets help with the eldest childcare not sure about the baby

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I imagine her older girl will get the 3 year funding but she will need to pay for her youngest as I can't imagine she is eligible for working tax credit to cover the cost.

She wants the best of all worlds doesn't she.... to be a stay at home mum with no income, but also have her kids in full time nursery, AND still be able to splash the cash on herself. Makes a load of sense that.

Reactions: 2
I used to find her funny and relatable to an extent but I am shocked that she hasn’t long been split from and moved out from her partner (children’s dad) and yet has already been on dating websites and out shagging! I mean each to their own but bloody hell her baby isn’t even one yet and she is still breastfeeding!
I used to really enjoy watching her too but I am of the same thoughts as you, its all a bit much at the moment really, but then part of me thinks is she just having a hard time and falling apart but trying to keep it together? I cant decide if I feel sorry for her or am irritated by her

I'm on U/C and sometimes I can't afford to get the bus to work, let alone get a train anywhere. I hate the fake skint. Like come and live with me love, I've only got one heater on...

I'm on U/C and sometimes I can't afford to get the bus to work, let alone get a train anywhere. I hate the fake skint. Like come and live with me love, I've only got one heater on...
this is exactly it! I granted didn’t have kids at time but was utterly skint when I moved to London, I just didn’t go in any shops because I could just afford money to get to work, rent, dry cereal for lunch and cheapest own brand items. She does my head in with her free hair cuts, trips abroad (which she moaned about when she was there) moaning constantly about a lack of sleep and her children. I used to find her so funny and now she’s just as awful as all the other instamums.

Normally a fan but she is getting on my tits now with all her talk of being so poor that she can't afford childcare and then still spunking money in the chazza several times a week!? Also panic attacks at the thought of parenting your own children for two weeks boo hoo there are single parents doing exactly that 365 days a year with no help or support from anyone 😠

Reactions: 6
Normally a fan but she is getting on my tits now with all her talk of being so poor that she can't afford childcare and then still spunking money in the chazza several times a week!? Also panic attacks at the thought of parenting your own children for two weeks boo hoo there are single parents doing exactly that 365 days a year with no help or support from anyone 😠
I agree. I initially followed her as I was in a very similar situation - ex walked out on a toddler and a baby. The difference now is though that the only 'break' I get from my kids is when I go to work twice a week. No money no childcare from the ex. I get about 3 seconds a week to myself and I spend it on 'me time' , I certainly wouldnt want a boyfriend right now, so I find it very confusing when she starts moaning about being spread so thinly, as she travels up to London! Its each to their own, she seems to have weird priorities but maybe they are coping mechanisms.

• Heart
Wonder if the girls dad needed “Home Start” support while she popped off to St Lucia.

it’s a great charity that does brilliant work for those who need it. They helped me when my mum was diagnosed with cancer and was in for major surgery because I was 20 and suddenly running a house while raising a baby that didn’t sleep with a mum in the hospital. That’s what they’re for. Not wannabe posh twats who spunk their maintenance on charity shops then whinge they can’t afford bleeping childcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is definitely something not quite ringing true with pleading poverty one minute and splurging in Zara the next. And it's a real shame as I really like her and related to her re separation/co parenting and being poor/UC.
But something doesn't feel right anymore.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if the girls dad needed “Home Start” support while she popped off to St Lucia.

it’s a great charity that does brilliant work for those who need it. They helped me when my mum was diagnosed with cancer and was in for major surgery because I was 20 and suddenly running a house while raising a baby that didn’t sleep with a mum in the hospital. That’s what they’re for. Not wannabe posh twats who spunk their maintenance on charity shops then whinge they can’t afford bleeping childcare.
Couldn't have put it better myself!

Doing the old "anyone got any recommendations for a mini break?" And hey presto a discounted hotel stay appears. The whole "oh I'm so crap at Instagram" schtick is so phoney.

Reactions: 7
I was shocked when she said she was a solicitor. So she is clearly well educated and could get some part time secretarial work at least. Maybe work from home. Her mum is clearly very generous to her too, paying for the week in Wales for all her annoying ways. And then her fella bringing her to St Lucia. She spends a chunk of time in coffee shops too. Her life ain't too bad!

The hot tub bum sex nearly made me vom. She was on her period that time too. Why do we need to know these intimate details? All I could think of is if that was a communal hot tub and he was waving his jolly Rodger around after being up her ***. Good God!

• Sick