TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that when she posted calling Tesco out - she’s a hypocrite
I honestly couldn’t believe it - then came on here to see if anyone had commented and when I realised they hadn’t yet I had to create an account to mention it - honestly unreal some people - jumping on the bandwagon, trying to say the right things when in actual fact doing the total opposite - I used to like her a lot and thought she was very real now I’m not so sure.

Reactions: 2
What has she said? I don't have instagram anymore.. Missing out on everything but my MH was down the insta drain!

Reactions: 1
She’s commenting/reposting about the BlackLivesMatter movement - which I totally agree with all the posts she’s re-sharing - but then she went on a rant about Tesco and Next saying they arnt diverse enough (I’m not saying they are) and that people should make room for POC to ad for them and so on- all makes sense and I agreed with - apart from the fact she actually is one of the people Tesco pay to do ads for them. She’s basically just forgotten about the last few years and money shes made its just so awkward to watch/read when really she should just have a word with herself

She has spent the day preaching about donating to Black Lives Matter etc and how Tesco didn’t pay a black woman for her work. Now I totally agree that this is horrific and I myself have donated to some of these causes. BUT what’s the betting she hasn’t. And she is more than happy to take Tesco’s money them slate them publicly. I think she is far too ‘pot kettle’ and should practice what she preaches.

Reactions: 3
She’s commenting/reposting about the BlackLivesMatter movement - which I totally agree with all the posts she’s re-sharing - but then she went on a rant about Tesco and Next saying they arnt diverse enough (I’m not saying they are) and that people should make room for POC to ad for them and so on- all makes sense and I agreed with - apart from the fact she actually is one of the people Tesco pay to do ads for them. She’s basically just forgotten about the last few years and money shes made its just so awkward to watch/read when really she should just have a word with herself
Thanks for explaining. She's right, not many companies do diverse advertising etc but I wonder what made her brain leap from George floyd to tesco.

She has spent the day preaching about donating to Black Lives Matter etc and how Tesco didn’t pay a black woman for her work. Now I totally agree that this is horrific and I myself have donated to some of these causes. BUT what’s the betting she hasn’t. And she is more than happy to take Tesco’s money them slate them publicly. I think she is far too ‘pot kettle’ and should practice what she preaches.
Ahh I missed that If that's the case. Maybe I should just get back on Instagram 😅

Tesco
I had to create an account on here after lurking for so long as I’m actually shocked that thelongmum is seriously slating Tesco’s when she does paid ads for them ?!?! I don’t disagree with what’s she’s saying in her posts but to say all the stuff she’s saying when she’s benefitted from these ads.....wonder if she will donate all the money raised to the charitys she is posting links to!
Yeah I was so shocked! I mean good on her for calling them out, but, she is literally relying on some mores # ads to be able to afford rent in her new home, so maybe that Tesco food advert would come in handy next month. 100% she’d still accept an advert for them if they came back to her!

Maybe she should donate her money made from Tesco to the charity
Tesco

Yeah I was so shocked! I mean good on her for calling them out, but, she is literally relying on some mores # ads to be able to afford rent in her new home, so maybe that Tesco food advert would come in handy next month. 100% she’d still accept an advert for them if they came back to her!
Yeah that’s why it’s so cringe - she’s saying all the right things but then give it a week or so and she’ll be back flouncing around in a new Tesco dress in the garden again - it’s embarrassing to watch

If she were more savvy she could literally pay her rent with ads with the number of followers she has, but she has no clue how any of it works does she? She'll get no more work from Tesco now that's for sure. That's if anyone actually wants to be associated with her car crash of an account any more. (I totally agree with the BlackLivesMatter stuff of course, I'm referring to the usual guff she posts.)

Maybe she should donate her money made from Tesco to the charity
absolutely. That money should go to a good cause In that case. She will however quickly retract the statement and say it had to go on rent to house and feed her kids. Which is perfectly fine of course, but then why are you biting the hand that feeds you?! I hope she is going to follow up all her Instagram stories with actions and donations and helping the black community in any other way she can. Sadly you can preach and post and spend all day cultivating the most inspirational stories and words, but when it really comes down to it, it’ll be straight back to #ad #gift soon enough

I reckon she’s been ditched by tesco after her weird wanking posts and so now can slag them off because she no longer takes money off them. But can act all pious that she would sacrifice her ‘working Relationship’ with them when In fave I think they ditched her.

Reactions: 5
She said in a story the other week that she was emailing all the PR contacts she's got basically begging for them to chuck some work her way. She's only done maybe two or three ads since Christmas (is she surprised when all she talks about is wanking and what she had for dinner) and now she's burnt her bridges with Tesco, it's not looking good.. she might have to actually go out and get a real job soon.

Reactions: 4
I mean, the half arsed effort she’s put into any ads she’s done is an actual joke! Firstly she needs to upgrade her phone, some things look like she’s filmed it on an actual potato. I would of maybe suggested asking Tesco mobile, but she’s messed that up now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said in a story the other week that she was emailing all the PR contacts she's got basically begging for them to chuck some work her way. She's only done maybe two or three ads since Christmas (is she surprised when all she talks about is wanking and what she had for dinner) and now she's burnt her bridges with Tesco, it's not looking good.. she might have to actually go out and get a real job soon.
Thing is she is a qualified solicitor (dunno which type). She’s clearly intelligent. She knows damn well how things can come across or be construed. If she REALLY wanted to then she could be quite successful at this whole Insta influencer thing. But whatever weird trippy mental breakdown route she is currently on certainly isn’t doing her any favours. It’s like she is frantically attempting to cling onto that “Funniest Mama” award from earlier this year as a life jacket. Almost like some form of validation.

I mean, the half arsed effort she’s put into any ads she’s done is an actual joke! Firstly she needs to upgrade her phone, some things look like she’s filmed it on an actual potato. I would of maybe suggested asking Tesco mobile, but she’s messed that up now 😂
This made me laugh coz there's a particular post where she said while her baby napped for three hours she laid on the floor taking selfies and the photo she ended up posting literally looks like she took it with a Nokia 3210 🤣

• Haha
Thing is she is a qualified solicitor (dunno which type). She’s clearly intelligent. She knows damn well how things can come across or be construed. If she REALLY wanted to then she could be quite successful at this whole Insta influencer thing. But whatever weird trippy mental breakdown route she is currently on certainly isn’t doing her any favours. It’s like she is frantically attempting to cling onto that “Funniest Mama” award from earlier this year as a life jacket. Almost like some form of validation.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t put that training to work and get herself a job to pay the bills instead of parading around on Instagram - and not doing it all that well.

Reactions: 4
She comes across as someone who doesn't 'adult' very well. Feels like she's biding her time until she can find herself a rich man who'll move her into his 5 bed detached house and fund her shopping habits and then boom, no job required. Seems lazy and entitled to me.

I reckon she’s been ditched by tesco after her weird wanking posts and so now can slag them off because she no longer takes money off them. But can act all pious that she would sacrifice her ‘working Relationship’ with them when In fave I think they ditched her.
Never even thought of that!!! You could be spot on there!

So as predicted some mug sent her a personalized necklace with her daughters initials on... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Can someone clarify what she means by 'check your privileges with me' ? I know what the phrase means but I'm confused.
I'm reading it as someones called her out on her privileges (white, middle class, law degree) and she's taken offence to this because she thinks everyone else is more privileged than her and she can't possibly be privileged because of her 'struggles'? Please correct me if I've read that the wrong way but it's not that clear to me tbh.

Reactions: 1