Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NightFeeds

How sad posters feel like they have to justify claiming UC because of some very backward, outdated opinions within this thread.
How miserable must you be to think being on benefits means you can’t ever treat yourself (even if it is Botox!) or your children or just do normal things like go on a holiday.

Reactions: 12

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I’m sure most of us have dildos/vibrators etc ourselves and enjoy using them, but wouldn’t announce to our Instagram followers we’ve just bought some anal lube/had a wank (god I hate that word). I bet there are mums from her daughter’s school and nursery who follow her and see this and just think she’s really fucking weird and creepy, and in time it will affect her kids because their mums won’t want them going round hers for tea or play dates or sleepovers. Personally I’d feel really fucking icky about letting one of my kids go round someone’s house who posted all over Instagram like that constantly. I know we all do it and it’s great to have a healthy sex life/attitude towards sex. But there’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed and showing your newly purchased anal lube or freshly manicured nails clutching your dildo is past that line 😅

I actually feel quite sad for her. It's obvious she has mental health struggles and low confidence in her ability as her parent. Rather than gloat at how he is 'winning' her ex partner should work with her to ensure she feels empowered and supported.

The kids suffer if she is unhappy and low and ultimately they should be the priority for both sides. Growing up with such tension and Me Vs You about everything is ultimately going to damage those lovely girls. Whether someone is right or wrong doesn't really come into it. Both coming across immature, resentful and mean. Just do the shit you need to do to to try best not to fuck up the little souls you both chose to bring in to the world.✌

• Heart

Slothgang

Chatty Member
I have no problem with her spending money on whatever she chooses as it doesn't affect me in the slightest! What does annoy me is that I know a lot of people will be watching her stories who have had no experience of UC and it will feed into the whole daily mail/channel 5 ideology that people on UC are living their best life at the taxpayer's expense. This then turns into people judging people on benefits and voting for harsher rules against us.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
So she can’t pay the leccy bill but had done a Zara order? I earn a respectable salary and still have to hold back on the Zara orders for my kids as it adds up really quickly

electric_boots

People love how honest she is... well as an old colleague of her ex who's followed her for years, I watch her recent stories with interest because I can assure you that 90% of it is rubbish. I’m actually pleased I've found this thread because I’ve wanted to scream at my phone at some of the stuff she’s posted recently. She loves to harp on that the girls dad has very little involvement in their care which is both untrue and hurtful. She has an income - obviously I’ve no idea what it is and it's not my business, but it’s enough to be constantly shopping apparently so money can't be that tight - a roof over her head, a car, and an ex who shares custody of his girls and pays maintenance. She isn’t the hard-done-by martyr she makes out she is, but then if she told the mundane truth she'd have very little to post about. There’s artistic license and then there’s literally making shit up for likes and sympathy. All she does lately is complain about having no money, shop (!), overshare details of her sex life, moan about the girls dad and his new girlfriend, and make digs at her ex and receive praise from strangers for her brave single-parenting, when actually the girls see a lot of their dad. I feel like people need a little reminder not to believe everything they read/see on the internet. Oh and her last story about talking to the aldi checkout bloke about jizz, I nearly fell asleep it was that boring / awkward. Why do people watch this drivel?

• Wow

Greyson

Has her account been taken over by a 16 year old boy or what’s going on?

I’m starting to feel uncomfortable watching what I can only explain as some kind of midlife crisis / breakdown because I’ve never known an adult to talk about masturbation so much. No one is interested in her afternoon wank. It’s bizarre.

• Sick

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
I can’t help but feel sorry for her. I don’t think the real issue is the men, I think having the attention from a bloke keeps her ticking over but I think she has other issues she needs to address. She looks so sad and done in 😞
I agree. It's heartbreaking watching her cry. I used to be like her when my husband dumped me. I was SO lonely, I was desperate to feel loved b a man. I wiould have high hopes for every date I went on, and would just get let down time & time again.

Em yeah actually I don’t think people on universal credit should be going on holiday. If they want to go on holiday they should get a job. Benefits should be to keep a roof over your head and food in your stomach. If you can afford to ‘save up’ your benefit money to pay for a holiday or Botox then maybe you shouldn’t be getting it in the first place since you clearly don’t need it to support your living expenses?
You don't think that people on UC should go on holiday? Are you serious? How can you begrudge someone going away for a few days just because they are on UC. Everyone deserve some 'time off'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

KiKiGreen

Wonder if the girls dad needed “Home Start” support while she popped off to St Lucia.

it’s a great charity that does brilliant work for those who need it. They helped me when my mum was diagnosed with cancer and was in for major surgery because I was 20 and suddenly running a house while raising a baby that didn’t sleep with a mum in the hospital. That’s what they’re for. Not wannabe posh twats who spunk their maintenance on charity shops then whinge they can’t afford fucking childcare.

• Heart

Stan

Chatty Member
Jesus some really empathetic people over here. Not everyone is claiming UC cos they cba to work. UC encompasses sick pay now too. So if someone is unfit for work they will also say they claim UC. Are you saying these people shouldn’t get life’s little joys? Just bare bones roof over your head and food on the table. Nothing too nice though! Just in case others think you’re spoiling yourself!

and as someone who works with a many person who has to claim UC, I can tell you it is sweet FA, and everyone deserves to have something that can make you feel better sometimes. Life is for living not sitting around deciding whether it’s justifiable to other people for you to do something enjoyable.
and I can bet you now, if you lost your job tomorrow and had to claim, and due to your bills being covered you could still afford to get your nails or brows or whatever it is you have done month to month to make yourself feel right,you would.

electric_boots

"Press trips don't pay the rent". Have you ever heard a more bratty spoilt comment?!

Besides, she could easily pay the rent if she, you know, got a job like the rest of us.. her kids are in childcare all day, she is running out of excuses as to why she can't work. Can't blame the patriarchy forever Anna.

• Heart

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
The uplift affects everyone, including me. And it is really concerning when I've had emails about my gas and electric going up as we head into the winter.

HOWEVER, I've been at work all week and there have been no trips to London on the train to buy clothes I don't need 🤷🏼‍♀️

electric_boots

How is she relatable though? She's just posted a story saying she's overwhelmed.. with what? Her kids have been at home for one week, half of which they spent with their dad. Tomorrow they'll be back at school, so Anna can go back to sitting on the sofa moaning about the patriarchy while happily taking her ex's money. I've never known anyone so bloody idle. She posted saying she's been having lie ins and taking herself out for coffee and cake... hands up all the other mums who've had that opportunity over half term coz I haven't!

electric_boots

Her stories ! Honestly when one moment you are saying you can’t afford to feed children , using vouchers can’t afford school shoes and bailiffs at the door etc and then you drop £200 on shoes for yourself , then yes people are going to question it . what does she expect
Exactly. She knew the reaction she'd get, and has now twisted it to try and get sympathy. Honestly can't wait for the next time she posts saying how skint she is so I can remind her about the £200 boots. I hope you'll all join me 😆

• Haha

Greyson

Showing off her dads old wank mags, talking about masturbating the second her kids leave the house, showing her sex toys and popping out to the shop for lube updates, she sounds like a creep and if she was a 40 year old man posting photos of himself in bed post wank people would block him for being a creep.

Reactions: 10

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
I hate........... the way.......... she takes......... so long....... to say.......... one sentence.....!!!!!

• Haha

Slothgang

Chatty Member
I just want to say that the majority of people relying on UC don't have that sort of money. I am hand to mouth every month and everyone that I know who are in the same circumstances are exactly the same. Please don't come away from these types of accounts thinking that people on UC have tons of spare money etc and that we are the villains for having an 'easy' life scrounging. It isn't a direct representation AT ALL.

• Heart