TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would you film your one year old hobbling along on a gravel path in just her socks and put it on insta with the caption "ahh well really should buy her some shoes but the shops are shut"... she isn't stupid, surely she knows people are going to be a bit shocked at this. I know she gets some stick on here, but my god woman... you're asking for it posting stuff like this. And literally days after showing off her huge asos order for herself.

I've read the above comments about her clearly suffering some kind of mental health issues re her spending and her apparent reluctance to sort her tit out, but I have no sympathy for someone who can't prioritise buying shoes for her baby.
She’s probably after a freebie from Clark’s!

First time posting on this thread, but I’ve followed Anna for a long time. Her behaviour lately has been really concerning. But I can’t decide if it’s because she’s clearly unwell, or that she seems to be putting content before her kids...if that makes sense.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her account and thought she was naturally funny but I had to unfollow recently as watching her stories just didn’t feel right - it all felt a bit uncomfortable and intrusive. She needs to stop posting for a bit whilst she sorts herself out.

I think after winning that “funniest” award she’s desperately trying to be funny and it’s not working.

“Dropped the kids off at their dad’s, came home and had a wank and woke up 3 hours later with my wand inside my leggings”

Sorry but wtf?

• Sick
“Dropped the kids off at their dad’s, came home and had a wank and woke up 3 hours later with my wand inside my leggings”

Sorry but wtf?
I wouldn't even tell that grubby ass story to my best mate let alone 16,000 strangers on the internet.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Said it before and I’ll say it again. Imagine she was a man?!

just dropped the kids back with their mum, came home, had a wank, woke up hours later with a fleshlight in my shorts.

He’d be crucified.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she’s said before that her brother follows her on Insta - imagine your brother reading about you having a wank 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don't get it! Does she think having a wank is edgy? We all do it! Why is she always going on about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has her account been taken over by a 16 year old boy or what’s going on?

I’m starting to feel uncomfortable watching what I can only explain as some kind of midlife crisis / breakdown because I’ve never known an adult to talk about masturbation so much. No one is interested in her afternoon wank. It’s bizarre.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Has her account been taken over by a 16 year old boy or what’s going on?

I’m starting to feel uncomfortable watching what I can only explain as some kind of midlife crisis / breakdown because I’ve never known an adult to talk about masturbation so much. No one is interested in her afternoon wank. It’s bizarre.
I genuinely believe this is the direction she is heading in. I really don’t think she should put this up on Instagram along with half the stuff she posts. If I was her children’s dad and saw that I’d use it as an example of her not being mentally stable enough to parent!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely believe this is the direction she is heading in. I really don’t think she should put this up on Instagram along with half the stuff she posts. If I was her children’s dad and saw that I’d use it as an example of her not being mentally stable enough to parent!
The content is so bad these days during lockdown. All about having a wank and then she’ll put up a post about her kids at their/her expense eg. Look my kid doesnt have shoes, look how crap we are at baking. Then they go to their dads and she posts about being tired and lying in bed...this just feels like following a car crash now

She needs some serious help
Uncomfortable viewing if this is what content is nowadays then 🤢🤢

Hold up. She's even managed to turn an outtake photo of her leg into a reference to oral sex 🤣 someone get this woman an Ann Summers gift card before she starts humping lampposts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Anna love sex most definitely doesn’t sell when you are so openly desperate- it’s actually disturbing- you aren’t actually funny anymore just cringe

It genuinely makes me cringe and feel uncomfortable the way she’s so vulgar about it. I’m all for feminism and expressing yourself, but I find her to be very crass and almost disturbing

Showing off her dads old wank mags, talking about masturbating the second her kids leave the house, showing her sex toys and popping out to the shop for lube updates, she sounds like a creep and if she was a 40 year old man posting photos of himself in bed post wank people would block him for being a creep.

Reactions: 10
Showing off her dads old wank mags, talking about masturbating the second her kids leave the house, showing her sex toys and popping out to the shop for lube updates, she sounds like a creep and if she was a 40 year old man posting photos of himself in bed post wank people would block him for being a creep.
I agree, though bafflingly most of the comments on the photo are along the lines of "omg babes I absolutely LOVE this 😆😆" Literally blows my mind.

I agree, though bafflingly most of the comments on the photo are along the lines of "omg babes I absolutely LOVE this 😆😆" Literally blows my mind.
Yer I don’t get it either
Some people are so desperate for followers that they will hang on any Tom,dick or Harry’s account for a shoutout