Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Omg her creepy eyes during todays try ons. I’m suffering so much second hand embarrassment watching 👀
Omg yessss what on earth is going on with her eyes/face here?! This is fkn weird, like hun you're not a model.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

doofus_picklebrains

I think she’s showing Ernie because he’s ‘normal’ size. Whereas Houston was so severely underweight, and still is, she’s purposely hidden him to avoid comment and hate. She’s showing off that she CAN have a normal sized baby and that she CAN exclusively breastfeed. It wasn’t HER fault last time, it was Houston’s. Just look at the smug face with her boob flopped out everywhere (not hating on BF, hating on Claire)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Firsttimeposter87

I just watched it. The whole time all I could think of was “this is why they recommend at least 18 months between pregnancies”. She looks rough and I don’t mean sleep deprived, she looks completely depleted.
Of course everything was amazing and wonderful etc etc. If she has a third, I hope she’ll space them out more (yes, Claire, people plan these things) for her own sake.
Also I love how in hindsight she’s talking about how hard the last month was but during it she was all sunshine, rainbows and toxic positivity.
Completely agree. My take home message from watching her birth video was “this is why they recommend you wait at least 12 months between pregnancies”
She talks about not being right her entire pregnancy, not being right since having gastro at 22 weeks, the last month being awful due to neck pain, so much so that at 38 weeks she asked to be induced at 39.
Then mentions as soon as baby was born all the pain disappeared and her OB even said 5 mins later “you look better already.”
There’s a reason Claire. You poor body needed to recover from your first and you simply didn’t let it.
The proof is in the pictures.

ClairesLastLash

I don’t think Krista is a much better cook from what she posts. She constantly craps on about how she changes ratios in recipes. What bothers me the most is how she boils a weeks worth of eggs in one go. I wouldn’t like to eat a week old boiled egg.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Least exciting influencer birth ever. I mean I hope he arrives healthily but we already know it’s a boy and there is literally nothing else we will find out about him so…. who cares?
Exactly right! We know it's a boy, we've seen the clothes she's bought for him, that's all we'll see once he's here, we won't find out his name unless we get to sleuthing. Boring, just like her.

It always amazes me when people ask her what to do in Tassie when she obviously lives the most boring life and the only place she goes is Bruny Island. There is so much to see and do around greater Hobart, including the town where she lives, and so much you can do without a cat, but she can’t name a single thing except Bruny. I’m not surprised she hadn’t been to MONA, it would be too much for her. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Lol standard Claire quote
“Thanks for the suggestions, I’m well aware of most of them” 🙄
Umm ok then why ask for them?
This just reminds me so much of the post she put up not long after having the baby carrying on about why nobody told her how hard it was, how you lose yourself, how your emotions go crazy etc and asking why people only share the good stuff. Umm because you make snarky comments like that anytime anyone tries to offer any sort of advice outside of your own rose coloured existence you dumb mole.

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Is this cunt for real? Takes the time off from her real job because she can't have screen time, yet makes a story telling us she won't be online ...... But that she'll also film a reel tonight? She is fucked, I can't believe she's taking the time off and making an absolute mockery of it.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
This is so fucked up. Claire - get help. Your preoccupation with photographing yourself looking as skinny as possible whilst preg is not healthy.
Literally came to say the same thing but also her lack of sun safety and the message it sends to followers, particularly younger ones, is appalling! You can already see that her stomach is sunburnt - that’s if you’re not distracted by the hip dip she has on display.

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Or maybe he caught it at Kmart where she is currently strutting around with him. Stay the fuck home and stop spreading your illness with everyone else you inconsiderate mole!
I can't fucking stand this, the way she goes on and on about daycare germs but she's more than happy to go out and about when sick and spread their illness. She's fucked, one set of rules for her and another set for everyone else. I'd love her to just disappear from the internet with her toxic positivity and holier than thou attitude. She's fucking rude and up herself. I hope she reads this - Claire, you are a grade A cunt.

• Haha

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Gosh here I am getting caught up in the Sophie G shit show, thinking things are all quiet on the Claire front and I’ve missed two pages of comments 😂

I have to agree with some of the recent comments, her constant ranting and belittling of followers is getting boring, so are the constant reminders that she’s pregnant but is so blessed and her heart goes out to others who aren’t or choose not to be and blah blah 🤮 is toxic sensitivity a thing? Because honestly, I don’t think I’ve come across a person who tries so hard to appear to not offend anyone, whilst shoving said potentially offensive things right in their faces constantly.

savefloss

VIP Member
Lol so many influencers think they are birth experts after they happen to have the privilege of an easy straightforward birth

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
OK in terms of her quick, subsequent pregnancy...

• Is she anti-contraception and just went for it knowing she could get pregnant/intending for them to be close together?
  • Does she normally use contraception but didn't realise she could still get pregnant whilst breastfeeding, accidentally fell pregnant, and now doesn't want to show she didn't know? (In which case she'd actually be better off telling her followers, educating the masses, so other women are aware - and no one in this instance would blame her)

She's said a few times you can't "plan"...
She’s 100% pro-contraception - she had a mirena in for many years prior to first baby (she mentioned this at the time).
This was completely “planned” and I suspect was due to her age and her fear that she’d run out of time to have more kids - basically the moment she got her period back they started trying again. From her perspective, she had a problem free first pregnancy, easy birth and a baby that was sleeping fantastically from very early on so how hard could it be to have another one straight away?!
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she’d intended to fit a third in before she turns 40, although have a suspicion this plan might change once she faces the reality of day to day life with two babies because I think she’s severely underestimated how hard that’s going to be - there’ll be no sleeping while the baby sleeps with a toddler running around, that’s for sure!
Any reference she makes to not being able to plan these things is just simply her trying to not offend anyone by suggesting getting pregnant might be easy, which is exactly what it has been for her.