Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youdontevenknowme

I love how she thinks dropping Houston down to one day a week at daycare once the baby arrives will be a good idea. She will be dying to ship him off to daycare once she realises how fucking hard looking after 2 babies is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Why is her 1 year + aged child still eating purées?? At this age he should be eating pretty much the same food as everyone else, just smaller pieces/portions. That poor kid is probably starving 🤨
He’s been on solids since 4.5 months and literally gagged on anything with texture, due to a high palate and not actually chewing things or something like that. Which Claire didn’t discover until her 12 month health nurse visit because #claireknowsbest didn’t realise it’s not normal for a baby to throw up everything they eat. Between that and the refusal to move to formula until they threatened a feeding tube, is it any wonder the poor kid is so tiny?!

• Angry
  • Wow

savefloss

VIP Member
Ok guys, so I went down a bit of a rabbit hole tonight after I saw that little shower video so bear with me here but has Claire moved back into the old place and not mentioned it…again??
First photo is the old corner she used to have her cocoon chair - note the shutters on the windows. Now note the recent posts for the nursing chair, the play corner and the smug pregnant one - shutters are the same?
Then the nursery - the original nursery had the picture rail and the carpet she had to cover because she hated it. New nursery has nice fluffy carpet and (it’s difficult to get a good screen shot) no signs of a picture rail.
I’ll also add she’s been spending a lot more time with the twin on walks, coffee etc recently and also mentioned Krista just came down to feed the eldest kid the other day - not something that would make sense given the distance between their two house, unless Claire had moved back in around the corner again.
You’ve out-sluethed detective Claire 😂 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Yep I’ve seen the private insta post - it’s legit. Just Ernie, not Ernest or anything.
---

I was actually doing some self reflection this afternoon and wondering why not knowing LDB’s kids names don’t bother me, but somehow not knowing Claire’s did. And I think it’s cos Claire pisses me off so much, and I don’t mind LDB 🤷‍♀️
I’m saying that though, if anyone knows the names of LDB’s kids then please share! Im a nosey fucker at heart 🤣
I was literally thinking the exact same thing earlier, I realised I follow heaps of people on insta who don’t share their kids names and I couldn’t care less about it but Claire not divulging it makes me so mad. I came to the conclusion that it’s because of the way she’s gone about it. Most of the others still share their kids because they’re part of their life but they don’t want people googling them and turning up at their school or something, which makes complete sense to me.
On the other hand, Claire has turned it into a power trip for herself, all under the guise of respecting her partners wish to not be on social media. Even though she clearly does share them on her private account (I know it’s different but it’s still social media). She then never misses an opportunity for a child-related sponsored post. It’s just another example of how disingenuous she is and how really her followers are nothing more than $$$ to her.

notspon

IMG_7260.png

What about those who are hearing impaired?! Write a fucking caption you moron, instead of completely excusing yourself of all responsibility!

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Guys, you’ve nailed it. Like most of the things she does, she’s just so insincere and you can tell she’s just ticking the “I need to come across as sensitive” box. If she honestly cared about the feelings of others, she wouldn’t share half the stuff she does. Like why do we need to know she fell pregnant first month with both kids? How does her fertility have any bearing or affect on anyone else’s life or fertility journey?
She’ll say that so many people have asked etc but they’ve also asked what your kids names are and you don’t share that so don’t try and act like you’re just doing it for your followers.

ijustcantanymore

If I was given mashed boiled egg with avo I'd spit it out as well!
She feeds the kid the same crap over and over and wonders why he doesn't like it.
I would have altered the that gross chilli beef thing she made so it was baby friendly and given him some to try! Give him the mash and the rice!
Perhaps she needs to spend some more time cooking for the kid instead of worrying about getting in her 10,000 steps!
She also needs to stop filling him up with milk.
Food first then milk!
This poor child is going to suffer even more when the baby is born! It's very very sad!

ClairesLastLash

What a great idea! You should totally eat expired food when you are 39/40 weeks pregnant. It will be fun to be shit yourself into labour.

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
It’s all going to bite her in the ass when her children’s undernourishment in the womb and early years results in low IQ, learning disabilities, failure to thrive, lower general ability in sports, just being short statured males won’t be ideal. This is definitely not just genetics. Poor kid has been lacking nutritional needs since conception

ClairesLastLash

“When we picked our son up from daycare”… does that mean this dozy bint went to a room of babies just after being discharged from hospital with serious gastro?! She’s still not well BY HER OWN ADMISSION. How’s the entitlement on this cunt?

• Angry
Reactions: 12

savefloss

VIP Member
I think there is some real maternal instinct missing if you can leave a newborn that easily for something so frivolous

Reactions: 12