Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
I can't believe she posted her in labour!? Get over yourself ya fuckwit.
Did you miss her Australian Birth Stories post last time? It’s on their page, not hers and I think it’s been edited because it’s not in the video anymore (I’m not technically savvy enough to record it 😂) but there was a lovely shot (the camera didn’t stop filming) between these two where the head appeared etc.
So basically we’ve seen this child emerge from her vajajay but we can’t know his name. It’s actually laughable.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
“These are private moments for just my partner and myself” *proceeds to share shit like this*

Let’s be honest, if she could’ve live streamed it she would’ve, just to show everyone how easy childbirth is for her.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Claire chatting away in her stories today about her Skye and Lach sunglasses and how great they are and how much she loves them and what her top 5 styles are, without declaring it as an ad or gifted or anything… I wonder if you’d love them so much if you had to pay $100 a pair for them 🙄 I’d say no. Reported. 🙃

• Wow

savefloss

VIP Member
Lol standard Claire quote
“Thanks for the suggestions, I’m well aware of most of them” 🙄
Umm ok then why ask for them?

• Haha

Firsttimeposter87

BF6A2A30-B99E-4474-8E9B-8D6FF882364B.png

Didn’t she say that she has had full bloods done whilst in hospital? If your iron was low then Claire they would have given you an iron infusion. Shut the fuck up.

berry

VIP Member
Was just announced that Princess Eugenie's new baby boy born a couple of days ago is named Ernest.
So perhaps Claire is a trend setter, after all! :rolleyes:🤣 She'd be dying to say this on the gram, but can't because Ernie's name is top secret. 😂

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Doesn’t look like a 13 month old at all

View attachment 2217976
When your mum starves herself and over exercises throughout her pregnancy…oh and doesn’t supplement feeds until extreme weight loss has occurred 😬
Oh and didn’t get help for extensive spewing up of solids (and kept offering rejected foods over and over because she couldn’t possibly let him eat “unclean” foods)

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Fangit

Chatty Member
She a complete nutta. Correcting herself from showing she saying the word ",having to get up to baby 2 to "getting up" and being privilege to get up. What an absolute moron. So sick of her holy than though on the daily like a broken record saying how lucky she is to have had babies. The shit is going to hit the fan soon I can tell

notspon

A week off work?! After having just come back from mat leave and planning to take more mat leave within a year?

has to be TasPol’s least hardworking employee

Fangit

Chatty Member
Omg now she's showing everybody her labour. Seriously did she employ someone to film her whole birth. Why why why🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷 Had to skip by these pictures as they were nauseating and very cringe. She think she s...t on a stick. Isn't it funny how she shows the whole of Instagram the most private moments in her life, but won't reveal her kids name. Attention seekers. But we already know that one. So no secrets Claire. She is really starting to give me the grips. You wonder how these influencers would survive life if they didn't have all these dim wit followers who she think are her friends but their total total total strangers. You know none of them personally and you really wouldn't want to in the real world. But we know you don't live in the real world. 😡😡😡🥴🥴🥴

ClairesLastLash

Could Claire be any more out of touch?! Can’t give any proper thoughts on the cost of living crisis because it hasn’t really affected her
Because she lives in a free house and rents out her actual house so isn’t paying the full amount for the mortgage.

Also not eating any food ever probably saves her heaps 😆

• Haha

Bonniemeg

This is so fucked up. Claire - get help. Your preoccupation with photographing yourself looking as skinny as possible whilst preg is not healthy.
So wrong on so many levels 🫤 the way she is sucking in her stomach too. She has some serious mental health issues if she thinks it’s normal to post this stuff.