Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
This was my first thought! Or she’s told certain people different names to see who the leak is!
Idk whether she's that smart though.

Wonder why she doesn't come up with something more creative than just calling the first one little guy, or little man. I like how LDB has nicknames for her kids and sticks with them for socials. Our Claire isn't that creative though, she's just a simple gal after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha just came here to post this! My contacts were delayed.
---

She’s posted it on her private Instagram as the birth announcement
Yep I’ve seen the private insta post - it’s legit. Just Ernie, not Ernest or anything.
---
Idk whether she's that smart though.

Wonder why she doesn't come up with something more creative than just calling the first one little guy, or little man. I like how LDB has nicknames for her kids and sticks with them for socials. Our Claire isn't that creative though, she's just a simple gal after all.
I was actually doing some self reflection this afternoon and wondering why not knowing LDB’s kids names don’t bother me, but somehow not knowing Claire’s did. And I think it’s cos Claire pisses me off so much, and I don’t mind LDB 🤷‍♀️
I’m saying that though, if anyone knows the names of LDB’s kids then please share! Im a nosey fucker at heart 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I always found this very strange, from both of them. Back when Claire lived on the same street as Krista it was obvious which two houses were theirs. And knowing both kids full names and school was crazy. I rarely post photos of my kids in uniform, and if I do I blur out the logo. You would think that as cops they would both have more common sense. Although since Claire moved into the police house she has stopped showing anything, probably just because it doesn’t meet her aesthetic, not for privacy reasons.
---
Lol please enlighten me. I have no idea what you’re talking about
The partner of the twin - Fit Happy Mummy.

Last edited:
  • Wow

berry

VIP Member
Couldn’t fucking pay me to be in your position Claire.
Not only because who would choose to have a constantly sick family, not invested in your day job, bitching about daycare, palming your (sick) kid off and you’re about to pop out another one right after first one’s very first birthday?
Even if it was an amazing situation, you make it sound absolutely miserable and no amount of toxic positivity can change my mind.
Enjoy tho x

berry

VIP Member
I blame reading this thread before taking a nap and then dreaming about Claire.

She named Baby Boy #2 Brighton.

Which actually would fit!

• Haha

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
My first child didn't gain back her baby weight and was so tiny (looking back at the photos) but in that moment I didn't notice it as she was feeding well.
Thankfully the CHN suggested formula top ups etc to get her back on track.
I didn't think twice about doing it!
I spent a lot of time reading/researching/learning about children's nutrition, taught myself to cook and spent a lot of time cooking nutritious food for her.
It honestly doesn't sound like Claire is trying very hard at all, she just complaints when he doesn't eat the gross food she throws together.
And if all he eats is purée, then make it and feed him!
Working on the textures can be fixed in the background, the main concern should be his weight!
You’re exactly like most parents who don’t hesitate to do whatever they need to get their kids healthy and growing.
But don’t you know, Claire knows what she’s doing, she eats so healthy herself and knows what her body needs better than even the doctors do so why would she need any help or advice from any other source about feeding her baby?! Here’s a hint Claire, babies need more than coffee with cream to get through their day.
And did anyone catch her comment the other day about how yes she could just feed him the food he likes but she’s not going to let him dictate what he will and won’t eat? She’s delusional.

• Wow
  • Haha

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Those eyebrows… I don’t love commenting on appearances but she literally intentionally did that to herself and thinks it looks good. What the frick. 😂

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Who takes a photo of themself looking this miserable and sick, posts it online but then says they don't need sympathy? Claire, hun, it's pretty obvious you're fishing for attention.
She’s obviously seen how much attention sick pregnant insta mums have got lately

• Haha

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Hi Claire
We know you read here
And we know the baby boys are called
Houston and Ernie

Although I’m calling Houston Bert from now on

• Haha

notspon

First thing manager says - don't spread misinformation on baby planning

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
The second half of this comment though! What a cow. I think it’s a totally legit question to ask. Just because her groceries have gone up too doesn’t mean that she isn’t benefiting from the many gifts that other people don’t get. Also the free house, but that’s a different conversation.
She is such an uptight cunt. It's a legit question, she just can't hack someone calling her out.

I am actually getting really sick of her making snarky comments about daycare. If she is so unhappy with it, please pull your child out and find an alternative. So ungrateful to the services that child carers and educators provide 🤬🤬

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Wait, is she doing this hormonal reset rubbish whilst preg?! Cutting out fruit, dairy, carbs...... Aside from the fact cutting out whole food groups for any reason other than allergy/medical is fucking dumb, it's even worse if she's doing it while trying to grow a baby.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Maybe she should miss a Monday 🤷🏼‍♀️ she doesn’t look well (captain obvious, I know)
I don’t like to encourage an inactive/unhealthy lifestyle but let’s be honest, Claire could use a week of just sitting on the couch binge watching the Kardashian’s or Bridgerton or something with 48 packets of chips, the entire Cadbury dairy milk block catalogue and an oven full of roast potatoes she can eat straight off the tray. That’ll do much more to fill her cup than any of the other nonsense she’s been trying lately.

• Haha

Fangit

Chatty Member
And now she's bagging out daycare and working as well. You chose this path Claire. Reality check Claire kids do get sick when they go to daycare or another places to be minded with other children, and she was saying there was a kid with snotty nose and gunky eyes. What a utter utter self righteous person. Typical cop mentality. Welcome to the real world Claire. This is what it is like when you start back at work and kids have to go to daycare. It's hard work and your having another baby soon. Ha ha ha. Now she will see that her life's not perfect or a piece of cake like she makes it out to be. Can't wait to see her on having two babies, with a newborn and 1 just over 1yr old. It's gonna be a rollercoaster ride I can't wait for.😂😂😂😂🚼👶👶

savefloss

VIP Member
I’m so evil, but really looking forward to seeing her unravel as soon as her partner is back at work hahaha

• Haha

ClairesLastLash

And then she shares this as the big dish that’s going to cure her gastro…looks like one of the by products of her gastro to me 🤢
This is after she says she hasn’t eaten today and follows it up on the next slide by saying she’s been out for a walk “to get the body moving”.

Totally disordered.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Monday morning…. And it’s the day care germs story retelling again.
Claire, maybe he got his cold over the weekend at some point?
Or maybe he caught it at Kmart where she is currently strutting around with him. Stay the fuck home and stop spreading your illness with everyone else you inconsiderate mole!

• Wow
  • Haha