Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice there was no mention of price on this? It wasn’t overly prominent on their website either (I actually couldn’t find any mention of VIP memberships) but according to insta, it’s nearly $50/w plus a $99 sign up fee for an Enzyme facial membership. Might be less for whatever Claire’s having done but honestly, who promotes something like that when we’re in the middle of a cost of living crisis?

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Fangit

Chatty Member
Well well well well well. What a first. Have actually put his name out there on the IG . She'd put that out there as a cryptic clue waiting and dying for her dim wit followers to ask her what she means by saying "hello Hudson hey". She's so itching to do a show and tell of both kids anytime soooooooo soon. One way to get more time for her IG page. What an absolute piece of work.
IMG_20230617_084432.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

berry

VIP Member
Just wondered, as a Hobartian who gets to see her and the sister in the wild on occasion, I think the name Brighton might be a bit beneath her
Yep, realised after the earlier post it's a bit on the nose for them haha. I was thinking of Brighton, England haha.

berry

VIP Member
And......I'm getting sick of her referring "Houston" as little guy or little man, for crying out loud just call him by his name. Even the sister Krista shows her kids just sometimes and that's good but she at least calls them by their names. Claire's just being childish. We all know his name🤷
Has Krista limited sharing M&E? I haven't followed for close to a year... she used to share them all the time.

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
More “resting” today….
So, if it’s a 2-3 week wait for glasses, is she going back to work on Monday? Now that her eyesight has changed so much?

• Haha

Hihelloitsme

I don’t even live in Tassie and could reel off 3 days worth of places to go! She seriously hasn’t been to MONA? Not even for the ‘gram? I bet if she gets gifted a freebie to go or actually invited to an event there she would. From what I can see she goes on the same holidays and does the same things as home. Nothing wrong with engaging in the culture sometimes!
What's even more nuts is that MONA is free for Tasmanian residents so she doesn't even need the gifted visit to go 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha

berry

VIP Member
Wow, a boy. Shocking!

Hope someone shares this ones name with us like last time ;)

Good question. I thought I saw a different photo of her lying down? But maybe it was from Claire’s reel. I still don’t think they look as bad in the ad reel as later. I wonder if Alex made them look shit to get rid of her 😂
She definitely does something to them after she leaves, they look so different 🤣😨😨😳

Reactions: 1

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
How she has any followers at this point really surprises me. So fucking passive aggressive!
If you really have an issue with people ‘asking questions’ as you offer up the opportunity every week then you should simply not do it.
Hahahaha as if.

Reactions: 1