Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doofus_picklebrains

It’s so fucking weird considering she had so much trouble breastfeeding, supply, baby losing weight and now pregnant to have 2 under 14 months is so depleting on the body. It’s why certain age gaps are recommended. To restrict is just so dumb, who told her to cut out food groups?
and it’s obvious that she’s planning to try breastfeeding again… (she talked about borrowing her sisters special onesie for feeding in winter)

Reactions: 1

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Where has our dear friend Claire gone?? Another migraine, even after her “reset week”? Or taking some quality family time away from social media (while still finding time to like all her blue tick “friends” content)?

savefloss

VIP Member
Omg her creepy eyes during todays try ons. I’m suffering so much second hand embarrassment watching 👀

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
But also, isn’t that Elkie’s name - Elkie Joyce Daz? Not that I don’t trust our source, more that are there no other members of their family whose names are worth passing on?!

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
The only reason “people” might be asking what she gets done at the hairdresser is to avoid asking for the same thing when they go. Even after being professionally styled it still looks so thin and lifeless. I’d be annoyed if I’d spent time and money and walked out with that.
Luckily for her she didn’t pay…finally managed to get her hair visit gifted, she’s only been plugging them for years.

Attachments

• Angry

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Are headaches her issue? I’m trying to picture on OB saying “take a break from screens” that sounds like influencer BS.

To be fair to her, the general consensus is that if you engaged in exercise prior to pregnancy, you can continue during the pregnancy (within reason).
Yep just the headaches. I can’t picture it either but I also thought things like chiro etc weren’t recommended when you’re pregnant either but that’s what she’s been told to do apparently.

I was told that about exercising too but also that you should still be watching your heart rate, which she must’ve been told too because she always makes a comment about not getting her heart rate up. You can’t be that sweaty and puffed without raising your heart rate.

Goku

You're not wrong. I'm really sorry to hear you battled anorexia, it's such an awful disease. I was in treatment for years and when you're younger you think your invincible but now that I'm approaching 40, I would give anything to go back and undo the damage caused.
Yep it is so damaging on every level. I am sorry you has such terrible experience and I get the desire to go back and undo the damage. It has such a big cost in so many ways.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
I have a feeling she’s gone quite after the news of Sophie Guidolin.
Ah yes, I can already picture the tear-filled, red-eyed, “I just have no words” stories we’ll get for that. It’s a heartbreaking situation for Sophie (regardless of some of the stories going around) but Claire doesn’t even know her, I doubt she’s ever even had a conversation with her so it seems a slight overreaction if that’s the case.

Tall Tales

VIP Member
It’s so uncomfortable as a viewer that she wants to show herself crying over her nan. Stuff like that is intimate and does not need to be shared with frigging strangers. I am so over the influencer bubble and the constant attention seeking behaviour with zero boundaries.
Simone Anderson does the same :rolleyes: