Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Someone on her IG page just asked what his name is. It was a hidden comment. Of course it would be hidden. I bet she'll put a reel up chastising this follower with her high and mighty speel.... but wants to show her lady parts in her labour to all and sundry. Oh how i would of loved to replied that person and her comment and tell her his name, but she'd block you straight away.
She’ll just ignore the comment because apparently it’s only rude for people to ask the questions, not for her to completely ignore them.

Is it just me or is anyone else kinda irked at the way she’s out strutting around town with her one week old baby? I know it’s so people can tell her how great she looks etc but she strikes me as the kind of person who wouldn’t let people visit her baby if they had a sniffle but she’ll happily expose him to the unwashed masses?

Reactions: 3

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Monday morning…. And it’s the day care germs story retelling again.
Claire, maybe he got his cold over the weekend at some point?

Avocadotoast

I have no idea how to make a new thread but does anyone have any title suggestions?
Thelifeofclaire_ #3 - life with two under two, Claire has no clue!
- fills her cup so often it must be the size of a pool. And it’s called daycare Claire, not f$&king school!
- didn’t want baby #1 to be seen but can’t wait to splash #2 all over our screens.

Ok someone with some creativity, please step in 😂
I like the first one

Fangit

Chatty Member
What's the go with all these quotes. Has to keep engaging with her followers. She'll do anything for content.🥴🥴

Reactions: 2

Fangit

Chatty Member
How creepy is this.... there is clone out there in the wild of Claire. Her name is claire falconer. Seriously people are quite deranged.

berry

VIP Member
I went back through last thread and on 1/10/22 it was shared he was 6.6kg at his last check which was within the week... so there you go.

Fangit

Chatty Member
I've chosen to not have children. Why the fuck do I need pity/sympathy!?

'My heart goes out to you' WHY!? It's my choice you dickhead.
"May my thoughts centre your mindset". So now she's a psychologist/spiritualist hoping her voodoo thoughts transcend to her followers. She's just a wacko. Also her partners doing the golf thing today with his mates, doesn't sound like she's doing her thing and hanging with the girls for breakfast. She wouldn't know how to be sociable and spend time with people that are not her tribe or her family. She probably thinks she's above spending time with people she hardly know. I bet it's the partners side that the wedding is so she wouldnt want to associate with his family much. She seems to detest him at bit. It's her family only she hangs with.

Fangit

Chatty Member
Heat on a migraine!? My neuro has always said cold!? But hey! She obvs did her ResEArCH.

Also, I could have sworn she uploaded a photo on stories with Houstons hands saying 'cute brown hands' or something!? Is that deleted!?
I saw that about his hands. And she said his cute brown hands. It was him holding the mother's day envelope.