Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

berry

VIP Member
Her twin cooks different meals for partner and kids. Still pretty basic and seems to be the same stuff on repeat but it's way more variety than I've ever seen Claire eat.

Reactions: 1

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
I have been meaning to post this since I heard her talking maybe a week or so ago, but if she is able to receive PPL from Centrelink once baby boy 2.0 is born, she's technically not allowed to "work" at all in that time, even on Instagram. maybe she's only taking maternity leave through her employer and not PPL but she was talking on stories a bit ago saying she's taking 12months this time but will still be on the gram. I'm sure I remember her talking about PPL with Houston?! Will be interesting...🤔
I think this may have been discussed last time but you can almost guarantee if there’s free money being given away, she’ll be all over it so I think we can safely assume that she’ll be claiming PPL. Be a shame if someone dobbed her in to Centrelink…

berry

VIP Member
Her mum is a teachers aide/librarian at a local school and dad works in a pub so not sure I’d class them as high achievers in that regard and they’re not known for any extracurricular endeavours (charity/volunteer work etc). Their parents are actually pretty down to earth people so it’s hard to see how or why they’ve turned out the way they have to be honest.
What’s brother Sam like?!

Fangit

Chatty Member
She’s back to her normal colour this morning. But Claire the environmentalist is showing this amazing invention, a reusable cup. Did you know that it’s for having the cafe buy less cups or do less washing up? Much proud for not using disposable cups THIS YEAR. Where’s my prize for doing that since 2017?
Your not an influencer, as Claire is, so no gain $$$$ for doing something good for the environment, not like miss Claire schilling some product to her benefit

berry

VIP Member
Sponge cake. Boring, bland ass sponge cake. As beige and tasteless as Claire herself......too rich for her poor delicate little (emphasis on little because *look how tiny I am*) tummy. This woman grinds my gears more than the Kearnts some days!
Never seen sponge served like that lol. It always has cream and jam/or strawberries.... sometimes icing on top, other times a dusting of icing sugar.

• Haha

Tall Tales

VIP Member
She’s having a sponsored IV infusion
She’s unbelievable!!
Where does it say that? and yes what a bloody moron. These influencers will believe anything!
What is different about her in this photo? Something looks different about her
---
View attachment 2125839

Screenshot for posterity/nightmare fuel. And also to say exactly the same thing, that risking an IV infusion from someone not involved in the management of your pregnancy seems truly idiotic.
Edited to say I have now seen it Oh my god What a idiot
---
Ethics and morals aside, is it legal to promote a product like that? Given that things like sunscreen are no longer able to be reviewed by influencers. Certainly the fact that she is pregnant makes it all the worse.
Where even does it say #ad
This is so bad to promote and should be reported to ad standards.
Pretty sure this is the one Sophie Guidolin had too ugh

Attachments

Last edited:

Firsttimeposter87

Where has our dear friend Claire gone?? Another migraine, even after her “reset week”? Or taking some quality family time away from social media (while still finding time to like all her blue tick “friends” content)?
I have a feeling she’s gone quite after the news of Sophie Guidolin.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
I had no idea. I always got the impression they grew up in the suburb near Clazza that’s a beach suburb
Yeah they did but they don’t live there now and still went to the same school, got the same education and now live in the same street as half the clazza kids.

Firsttimeposter87

Claire chatting away in her stories today about her Skye and Lach sunglasses and how great they are and how much she loves them and what her top 5 styles are, without declaring it as an ad or gifted or anything… I wonder if you’d love them so much if you had to pay $100 a pair for them 🙄 I’d say no. Reported. 🙃
How do we report?