Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
That sleeveless vest she’s shilling is so fug. Not to mention that she’s ordered an extra large and it’s huge on her. It actually looks like a garbage bag and I dunno what kind of “corporate” looks she thinks it is, but it makes her look like a prep kid wearing their dad’s old shirt as a smock.
I thought the exact same thing 😂 but also, why is she buying more clothes, I thought she was trying to downsize and only buy things she really needs?? And why is she so obsessed with trying to drown her bump in ridiculously oversized clothes all the time, like she’s trying to hide the fact she’s even pregnant?!

Tall Tales

VIP Member
I can imagine if any of the daycare workers follow her she wouldn't be a very popular mum getting on IG blaming daycare for all their sicknesses.
---

Why does she always say that she wakes her little guy up. Why would anybody wake up on purpose a sleeping toddler. Let them wake up themselves. Especially when the little fella has been sick and been to hospital. The more sleep they get especially when sick the better for a toddler than anything. What a wack job.
Because she follows people like Simone Anderson who schedule everything..

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
The way she said I have one regret from yesterday (H’s birthday) and then backtracked that it wasn’t a regret. Good Lord woman, you can regret not taking more photos on your child’s birthday. The toxic positivity and never being able to say anything that might be read as remotely negative puts me off her so much.
Did she delete this?
Such a weirdo!
I don’t think I took many photos at either of my children’s birthday’s….. the nana’s took more than enough for us all 🤣🤣🤣

Fangit

Chatty Member
So miss Claire is a childcare provider as well as a mum now with a the advice she is giving with having her child in childcare for 2 WHOLE DAYS. Seriously who does she think she is. Just go with the flow and stop asking every man and his dog that you don't know on social media for advice. Sure family and friends but perfect strangers seriously.,!!! What next will she be bitching about and criticising. Probably the way the day carers are minding her child. If you don't like sending your child to daycare or family daycare just for god sake don't work and stay at home then your "Houston " will never catch any germs. There are mothers out there that have no choice on sending their child to childcare and you have the gall to bag these carers and the centres out. I'm sure she would of investigated so thoroughly being a cop on which is the best childcare centre for her "Houston" yet she criticises the centre after 2 days of care. She makes me so angry. Get real Claire.

Last edited:

berry

VIP Member
I thought Baxters closed down?? I’m not local and cbf googling but I swear she made a big song and dance about them closing.

leo nardo

Pet peeve - when influencers say their baby/toddler/child is at ‘school’ when they are actually at daycare WTF! Is her baby even one yet? So strange!
Might be a Tassie thing but hear people use the term a lot, me included, instead of child care or day care.