Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

berry

VIP Member
How creepy is this.... there is clone out there in the wild of Claire. Her name is claire falconer. Seriously people are quite deranged.
100% that's who this Claire would want to be if partner wanted him and kids online.

Reactions: 2

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Her Cleo Harper reel just appeared on my feed. Her boobs are wonky.
Didn’t bother with watching it to see if she fixed it…. Just had a giggle and keep scrolling 🤣

• Haha

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
It’s terrible quality, as well. I used to have a number of their bracelets and earrings, mostly gifted when I coached netball teams as it’s an easy gift for teenage girls to organise. One day, a bracelet snapped while I was sitting at my desk and the beads went pinging everywhere. I had had it 8 weeks. Another time I took back a pair of earrings because the silver was too soft and the shape warped. The girl who served me told me that she thought the quality was diminishing. It’s got to be bad when the staff tell you it’s no good. Sometimes they will blame it on you though.

TL;DR It’s junk jewellery at higher end prices.
I 100% agree with this. I have a lot of their jewellery (it’s a very easy Mother’s Day present) and the silver in particular tarnishes very quickly, which I understand silver does but this is stuff that’s barely worn, never worn in the shower, working out etc and is stored properly. I actually bought some for my sister for Christmas and couldn’t give it to her because when I went to wrap it, the pendant was black. But I guess when you get it all for free you don’t care.

Tall Tales

VIP Member
How she has any followers at this point really surprises me. So fucking passive aggressive!
If you really have an issue with people ‘asking questions’ as you offer up the opportunity every week then you should simply not do it.
How does anyone put up with this cow? That is just exactly as you said passive aggressive. She could have either ignored the question or just answered it.

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Claire is always following a script, she has to have the Noosa trip, does it every year. Goes to the same cafe and stays she same place. I’m not saying you can’t have you fav spots but with her it’s very ritual
I have a favourite restaurant, that is miles away from where I live, and catch up with school friends there at least once a year. It’s a running joke in our group that I always order the same item from the menu. But….. it’s absolutely delicious pork belly and it’s the only time I ever eat pork. I do mix it up with drinks and desserts however. But, my girlfriends know my order, and as it takes me an hour to get there and they live locally, they can book the table half an hour before I can get there and order my dinner so it’s almost on the table when I walk in. I have actually tried other things on the menu, from their plates, so I have options if it’s not available, but it is just so good!

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I really don’t understand how one of these shelves will make it any easier for the kids to access/put books away? Plus it barely holds any books from the looks of it.
In true Claire fashion though she also seems to be dismissing the main concern of most people - if it isn’t sturdy (and none of the ones she’s shared look sturdy at all) then there is a very high likelihood that it will fall onto your child, particularly if he’s as rough and adventurous as she claims. I thought most parents would want to avoid crushing their child under a bookshelf but maybe that’s just me?
Would make for great #content

• Haha

Fangit

Chatty Member
Ok guys, so I went down a bit of a rabbit hole tonight after I saw that little shower video so bear with me here but has Claire moved back into the old place and not mentioned it…again??
First photo is the old corner she used to have her cocoon chair - note the shutters on the windows. Now note the recent posts for the nursing chair, the play corner and the smug pregnant one - shutters are the same?
Then the nursery - the original nursery had the picture rail and the carpet she had to cover because she hated it. New nursery has nice fluffy carpet and (it’s difficult to get a good screen shot) no signs of a picture rail.
I’ll also add she’s been spending a lot more time with the twin on walks, coffee etc recently and also mentioned Krista just came down to feed the eldest kid the other day - not something that would make sense given the distance between their two house, unless Claire had moved back in around the corner again.
Where did she live previously the house with the sheers and shutters and where was the police house they lived in was it Richmond. I remember she showed us lots of her house when she got the sheer curtains. Maybe that could be a Sunday question, but I bet she'd either ignore question completely or chastise whoever asks a private question. Also noticed they were on/near a beach on a recent walk. Couldn't really pick what beach it was. Anybody know?🤷

Firsttimeposter87

Attachments

Last edited:

ClairesLastLash

"May my thoughts centre your mindset". So now she's a psychologist/spiritualist hoping her voodoo thoughts transcend to her followers. She's just a wacko. Also her partners doing the golf thing today with his mates, doesn't sound like she's doing her thing and hanging with the girls for breakfast. She wouldn't know how to be sociable and spend time with people that are not her tribe or her family. She probably thinks she's above spending time with people she hardly know. I bet it's the partners side that the wedding is so she wouldnt want to associate with his family much. She seems to detest him at bit. It's her family only she hangs with.
No, it’s because she’s a simple girl and they couldn’t possibly do her a long black with cream and an overnight oats for breakfast. The other partners won’t understand what it’s like to be blessed with baby boy 2.

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
I swear she hasn’t listened to a thing any of the midwives have said or her medical professionals had different training to mine because from my recollection they are onto you about contraception before you even leave hospital, due to most women being extremely fertile in the months after giving birth. Like I swear it was oh hey, while we’re cutting the umbilical cord, would you mind if we just jabbed you with this depo shot?!
😂 she definitely wouldn’t listen to any medical advice. She knows all don’t you know that?! (in my experience after i had my kids they definitely made sure you were aware breastfeeding is not contraception & to discuss it further at the 6 week check up!)

berry

VIP Member
Has she revealed the sex of baby yet?
I deleted IG so only see updates via tattle now.