Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, Claire looks totally amazing!! She’s done such a good job to stay so skinny while she was pregnant. I love that she’s got a thigh gap at 1 week post partum and we should all totally aspire to be like her.

🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She is fucked in the head. Maybe she doesn’t get enough attention from the partner so she has to source it from strangers, literal strangers. Maybe she should do only fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Picture has been removed of her holding the baby in starkers. Good

Oh my god, Claire looks totally amazing!! She’s done such a good job to stay so skinny while she was pregnant. I love that she’s got a thigh gap at 1 week post partum and we should all totally aspire to be like her.

🤮
I wonder if we’ll get the two week update or whatever it was last time where she stood there in her underwear and pointed out all the non- existent excess skin, stretch marks etc she now has and how we need to just embrace them 🤮 tell you what Claire, I’ll swap you my 3 c-section pooch and see how well you just embrace it?

Reactions: 8
Someone on her IG page just asked what his name is. It was a hidden comment. Of course it would be hidden. I bet she'll put a reel up chastising this follower with her high and mighty speel.... but wants to show her lady parts in her labour to all and sundry. Oh how i would of loved to replied that person and her comment and tell her his name, but she'd block you straight away.

Reactions: 9
Someone on her IG page just asked what his name is. It was a hidden comment. Of course it would be hidden. I bet she'll put a reel up chastising this follower with her high and mighty speel.... but wants to show her lady parts in her labour to all and sundry. Oh how i would of loved to replied that person and her comment and tell her his name, but she'd block you straight away.
She’ll just ignore the comment because apparently it’s only rude for people to ask the questions, not for her to completely ignore them.

Is it just me or is anyone else kinda irked at the way she’s out strutting around town with her one week old baby? I know it’s so people can tell her how great she looks etc but she strikes me as the kind of person who wouldn’t let people visit her baby if they had a sniffle but she’ll happily expose him to the unwashed masses?

Reactions: 3
Hi Claire
We know you read here
And we know the baby boys are called
Houston and Ernie

Although I’m calling Houston Bert from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s making it a bit easy at the moment…not actually possible to “tan safely” Claire. We all know you do not wear sunscreen at all so firstly, please stop lying and secondly, please stop sending such a terrible message to your followers. You’re supposed to be a role model and, god only knows why, there are people out there who are stupid enough to follow your advice.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Tanning is burning your epidermis layer Claire

Tanning outside or indoors can have dangerous consequences. What is tanning? In short, tanning is a sign of skin damage. While often associated with good health, the “glow” of a tan is the very opposite of healthy; it is evidence of DNA injury to your skin. Tanning damages your skin cells and speeds up visible signs of aging. Worst of all, tanning can lead to skin cancer.
It’s a fact: There is no such thing as a safe or healthy tan. Tanning increases your risk of basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.

And from Cancer Council in Australia

Reactions: 7
Is this meant to be a before and after? Which is which? She looks like her normal SUN tanned self in both. We all know she loves to bake herself in the sun, regardless of the consequences. This is such a bad ad, different lighting in each pic so you can’t see any actual difference.

IMG_3644.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She looks terrible! Every time someone posts a pic of her I am taken aback! :|

Reactions: 7
I wonder if we’ll get the two week update or whatever it was last time where she stood there in her underwear and pointed out all the non- existent excess skin, stretch marks etc she now has and how we need to just embrace them 🤮 tell you what Claire, I’ll swap you my 3 c-section pooch and see how well you just embrace it?
I can't wait to see her in another few weeks, when the hormones go rampant and the not so perfect existent that she's portraying now come to an abrupt halt and the partner goes back to work and she's left on her own with a toddler and newborn. I've noticed since some of the birth pictures have been taken down/banned by insta (sorry deleted)that she hasn't shown anymore. Obviously got told they violate IG policy. Queen bee has been chastised for once I hope👍👍
---
Has a long shower while both boys are down. Ha, yeah right!
She could of just said I had a shower instead of emphasising about both kids down at the same time. I reckon she'd be a sargent major and in charge at home and a complete know it all towards the partner. He's just been there to produce a few children for her biological ticking clock. ⏳⏰
---
Bit of fun to end the night with. I knew she reminded me of someone. With the chiselled chin and sunken in cheekbones
IMG_20230602_231838.jpg

---
I like
Hi Claire
We know you read here
And we know the baby boys are called
Houston and Ernie

Although I’m calling Houston Bert from now on
I like that one😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
My first two were spaced 2 under two (20 months apart..not 13 🤢) I can guarantee you she is currently running on adrenaline and getting by because the partner is still on leave and the newborn is still in the sleepy phase. Give it a month…girl is going to be TIRED!!
I predict Houston will be doing lots of extra day care days and time and grandmas and unfortunately winter newborn isn’t great timing for daycare sickness being brought home and shared 😞
She is smug as duck right now, but it is all about to come back and slap her in the face when she hits reality soon🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My first two were spaced 2 under two (20 months apart..not 13 🤢) I can guarantee you she is currently running on adrenaline and getting by because the partner is still on leave and the newborn is still in the sleepy phase. Give it a month…girl is going to be TIRED!!
I predict Houston will be doing lots of extra day care days and time and grandmas and unfortunately winter newborn isn’t great timing for daycare sickness being brought home and shared 😞
She is smug as duck right now, but it is all about to come back and slap her in the face when she hits reality soon🤪
Unfortunately it will come as a very rude shock to Claire but the hardest time with kids that close in age isn’t the newborn phase. Wait for the 18 month sleep regression to hit with the eldest. Wait until he brings home the next bug from daycare and everyone gets it and she’s caring for two sick kids who won’t sleep while also being sick herself. Wait until the baby is a few months old and starts solids and the two kids are on completely different eating/sleeping schedules so she’s doing nothing but preparing food and feeding all day, especially if she’s breastfeeding and not pumping. Love to see how she’s going to find time to just stop in at Kmart or grab a coffee in the middle of all that. Cannot wait to see it all crumble around her.

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately it will come as a very rude shock to Claire but the hardest time with kids that close in age isn’t the newborn phase. Wait for the 18 month sleep regression to hit with the eldest. Wait until he brings home the next bug from daycare and everyone gets it and she’s caring for two sick kids who won’t sleep while also being sick herself. Wait until the baby is a few months old and starts solids and the two kids are on completely different eating/sleeping schedules so she’s doing nothing but preparing food and feeding all day, especially if she’s breastfeeding and not pumping. Love to see how she’s going to find time to just stop in at Kmart or grab a coffee in the middle of all that. Cannot wait to see it all crumble around her.
Totally agree. Especially the daycare bugs. Kids immune systems aren't established really until they get older, so they seem to pick up all and any bug and newborns are really bad for picking up bugs. But the going for her "DAILY😂😂 morning walk and getting out in the fresh air🤮 even if it's only short. That will go out the window with a whole lot of other routinely things she's always done. Like not getting out of your PJs all day or even no time for a shower. Life is going to change big time. But......She'll be one of these mother's that gets on the gram and totally lies about how everything is grand grand grand and nothing has changed. 🤮🤮 we can't be seen as negative Nancy.
---
Is she serious? I mean some of her followers are not of the highest intelligence but come on, people know how to use a search function on a website 🙄
She loves being "that person" that can figure out stuff like this for her dim wit followers and "guide"🥴🥴🤷 them. Bit like sheep 🐑🐑🐑🐑

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.