Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha her latest rant about being on insta post partum…she genuinely thinks she is famous or something. Cringe!
The only things she shared are things she’s been paid for. Oh and one picture of a child with an emoji for a face which could literally be any baby. When are her followers going to wake up and realise it’s all about the $$$?
Also, I’m just going to leave this here…

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The only things she shared are things she’s been paid for. Oh and one picture of a child with an emoji for a face which could literally be any baby. When are her followers going to wake up and realise it’s all about the $$$?
Also, I’m just going to leave this here…
She probably gets brands to pay into her partner’s name and accounts. I imagine as a police officer she’d be on top of that…but would also love her to get busted for double dipping

Reactions: 7
She probably gets brands to pay into her partner’s name and accounts. I imagine as a police officer she’d be on top of that…but would also love her to get busted for double dipping
She has an ABN so would run like a business I assume, however she’s operating as a sole trader, not a company so anything she earns through the ABN would need to be declared on her tax so the government is going to know if she’s earning money when she shouldn’t. Unless she doesn’t declare her earnings, which would then be a much bigger issue for her. But I can’t see that happening because she wouldn’t be able to claim all of the clothes and tit she buys as business expenses if she has no business earnings.

Reactions: 6
Ads and Kmart stock with commentary

Get a life
You have a newborn who isn’t even one week old plus a one year old who is smaller than the newborn

And you can disclaim we see 5 per cent of your day on here blah blah but your content proves otherwise !!!

I mean, I don’t know about anyone else but I’m so glad Claire is taking time away from her kids to make sure she posts those don’t sweat the small stuff quotes. Not quite sure how I’d get through my day without it…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
lol she’s eye bleeping her post partum thigh gap in those support shorts she just had to make a video about them to show it off. Yuck. Go cuddle your newborn lady and get off the internet

• Sick
Reactions: 10
lol she’s eye bleeping her post partum thigh gap in those support shorts she just had to make a video about them to show it off. Yuck. Go cuddle your newborn lady and get off the internet
I think she only has thigh gap because she has wide hips. It’s not a flex for her, even if she thinks it is.

Reactions: 7
I mean, I don’t know about anyone else but I’m so glad Claire is taking time away from her kids to make sure she posts those don’t sweat the small stuff quotes. Not quite sure how I’d get through my day without it…
If I was that invested in them…I’d purchase them myself! Sometimes she does several days in a row. If someone (anyone) really wanted to see them I’m sure they’d ask when she forgets them!

Reactions: 3
What's the go with all these quotes. Has to keep engaging with her followers. She'll do anything for content.🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
She is going harrrrrd on the #ads! Chill out darl.
Go hold your baby love. Cleo Harper/ Eva beds don’t give a duck about you. You will regret missing the newborn bubble for a bunch of advertisements..and if you don’t, you’re obviously a sociopath

“These are private moments for just my partner and myself” *proceeds to share tit like this*

Let’s be honest, if she could’ve live streamed it she would’ve, just to show everyone how easy childbirth is for her.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg now she's showing everybody her labour. Seriously did she employ someone to film her whole birth. Why why why🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷 Had to skip by these pictures as they were nauseating and very cringe. She think she s...t on a stick. Isn't it funny how she shows the whole of Instagram the most private moments in her life, but won't reveal her kids name. Attention seekers. But we already know that one. So no secrets Claire. She is really starting to give me the grips. You wonder how these influencers would survive life if they didn't have all these dim wit followers who she think are her friends but their total total total strangers. You know none of them personally and you really wouldn't want to in the real world. But we know you don't live in the real world. 😡😡😡🥴🥴🥴

What she really intends to do is show off the drug free, no intervention labour to the weirdo birth community 😂
Also, she gives major masculine vibes to me. If would never pick her out of context to be a hetero mother of 2

You can see why her partner doesn't want anything to do with social media doesn't want to be associated with this attention seeking nutta.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she posted her in labour!? Get over yourself ya fuckwit.
Did you miss her Australian Birth Stories post last time? It’s on their page, not hers and I think it’s been edited because it’s not in the video anymore (I’m not technically savvy enough to record it 😂) but there was a lovely shot (the camera didn’t stop filming) between these two where the head appeared etc.
So basically we’ve seen this child emerge from her vajajay but we can’t know his name. It’s actually laughable.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm getting pure cringe from these birth posts of hers. No one, and I quite literally mean no one, wants to see that. It's just so fkn weird, I just can't imagine being so pedantic about keeping things private, not sharing kids names etc but choosing to show yourself in labour?! She's fucked in the head. Such an attention seeking brat.

Reactions: 13
Can she please stop stop stop this side show of her in labour. None of us want to see any of your private parts Claire. We get it you've had a BABY. But for crying out loud stop the pictures. Can you just stay in the baby bubble. I bet it won't be long before this is all over birthing stories. And she'll think she is a big star being on that platform. Just stop Claire.😡😡😡😡😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.