Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I’ve seen the private insta post - it’s legit. Just Ernie, not Ernest or anything.
---

I was actually doing some self reflection this afternoon and wondering why not knowing LDB’s kids names don’t bother me, but somehow not knowing Claire’s did. And I think it’s cos Claire pisses me off so much, and I don’t mind LDB 🤷‍♀️
I’m saying that though, if anyone knows the names of LDB’s kids then please share! Im a nosey fucker at heart 🤣
I was literally thinking the exact same thing earlier, I realised I follow heaps of people on insta who don’t share their kids names and I couldn’t care less about it but Claire not divulging it makes me so mad. I came to the conclusion that it’s because of the way she’s gone about it. Most of the others still share their kids because they’re part of their life but they don’t want people googling them and turning up at their school or something, which makes complete sense to me.
On the other hand, Claire has turned it into a power trip for herself, all under the guise of respecting her partners wish to not be on social media. Even though she clearly does share them on her private account (I know it’s different but it’s still social media). She then never misses an opportunity for a child-related sponsored post. It’s just another example of how disingenuous she is and how really her followers are nothing more than $$$ to her.

Reactions: 13
It cannot be Ernie Daz Joyce! I have no words for Ernie.. and wouldn’t you do Darren? Lovely to name after the brother in law but his given name wasn’t Daz???

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen Lauren Dubois’ kid’s names shared on gomi before but I’ve forgotten them. Pretty sure the girls were something like Charlotte and Amelia and the boy was Henry or Harry. Very common classic safe names is what I remember!

Reactions: 4
I believe I do know LDB’s kids names but am not sure if I should share? Only second hand info though. But above is on the right track.

Reactions: 7
Now we'll see how Missy upity pants copes with 2 children. Let the show begin.👶👶🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously???

Well, he’ll always be Albuquerque in my mind 🤣🤣🤣
---

No. I don’t think so.

I really like Lauren 🥰
Yes it’s funny because i agree with everyone else here, happy to have Claire’s baby names revealed but feel more inclined to respect Lauren’s privacy.

There are only two birthing suites at Calvary… it’s more a 50/50 chance than a beautiful fact 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2202667
That is hilarious, let’s not let the facts get in the way of our fairytale story though…random comment but if you’re at the stage where your waters have broken and you’re squatting through contractions, why do you still have pants on?? Unless you’re posing for the gram of course…

Reactions: 11
7132B48C-6DBF-4BE2-B057-50055610092A.png

Wow home for all of 5 mins and instead of enjoying her bubble she’s already schilling products. Get a bleeping life.

Reactions: 15
Did she give birth to an 85 year old man? Kids are so cruel and I feel like she’s set him up to be bullied in primary school.

Did she share the name via a grid post or stories on her personal account? I’m just thinking if it was on her stories it could still be a fake announcement.. Google the wagatha Christie trial for context. I’m just in disbelief that it’s genuinely Ernie 🤣

I know someone who had an Ernie recently! And I thought I was living in a weird parallel universe because the same people who openly said they didn’t like my child’s name were saying what a fantastic name Ernie was. So anyway, at least these two Ernies will have each other.

• Haha
Hahaha her latest rant about being on insta post partum…she genuinely thinks she is famous or something. Cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.