Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also, isn’t that Elkie’s name - Elkie Joyce Daz? Not that I don’t trust our source, more that are there no other members of their family whose names are worth passing on?!

Reactions: 1
I have no idea if this is a joke or not? Which speaks volumes 😂
No it’s legit, I promise!! It’s just awful!
---
But also, isn’t that Elkie’s name - Elkie Joyce Daz? Not that I don’t trust our source, more that are there no other members of their family whose names are worth passing on?!
That was my other thought too, it’s way too similar to Elkie’s full name!

Reactions: 8
I think just Elkie Daz? But yes very similar.

Where did Ernie come from? Is it short for something?

Houston + Ernie? :|

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His name is Ernie Daz Joyce. Bit of a letdown to be honest, I was expecting worse 🤣
Omg Ernie. Yuk yuk. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Always relate that name to Sesame Street. But it will either be little guy 2 or something of that nature. I still don't get why she can't divulge at least his name to her followers. Probably 95% would know from somebody else telling them being Tassie. Does she think she's that important with her being in the police force. At least Krista isn't that high and mighty. Why would you include a girl's name in any of the name. Is Daz the brother in law that passed away.

Reactions: 9
Ernie (and Houston)... I despair. Meanwhile, six Calvary maternity nurses have been admitted to the ED with broken ribs from laughing so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not a fan of bagging out names but have to wonder if Ernie is either a joke or a decoy name

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This was my first thought! Or she’s told certain people different names to see who the leak is!
Idk whether she's that smart though.

Wonder why she doesn't come up with something more creative than just calling the first one little guy, or little man. I like how LDB has nicknames for her kids and sticks with them for socials. Our Claire isn't that creative though, she's just a simple gal after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha just came here to post this! My contacts were delayed.
---

She’s posted it on her private Instagram as the birth announcement
Yep I’ve seen the private insta post - it’s legit. Just Ernie, not Ernest or anything.
---
Idk whether she's that smart though.

Wonder why she doesn't come up with something more creative than just calling the first one little guy, or little man. I like how LDB has nicknames for her kids and sticks with them for socials. Our Claire isn't that creative though, she's just a simple gal after all.
I was actually doing some self reflection this afternoon and wondering why not knowing LDB’s kids names don’t bother me, but somehow not knowing Claire’s did. And I think it’s cos Claire pisses me off so much, and I don’t mind LDB 🤷‍♀️
I’m saying that though, if anyone knows the names of LDB’s kids then please share! Im a nosey fucker at heart 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
just use their initials or even ds1 and ds2...

on her private IG does she post pics of the kids?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.